Which do you all find hotter.

• Thread starterWhiteBoySexToy
  • Start date

WhiteBoySexToy

New around here...
Beloved Member
Mar 14, 2010
So i was thinking.
which do you all; enjoy more.be it the wife that her and her hubby sit down and have a talk and they both decide to get in to this life style
the ir ''cuckold''thing. is that hot..with the wife asking and loveing her hubby enough to do it?

or is it better if the wife is a total bitch. and straight out cheats.and when hubby finds out she tells him deal with it or leave
that shes gunna do what she wants and if he does not like it to fucking bad.

in my past my ex..the one i just broke up with.had cheated on me (not with blk)
and when i found out we tlaked. it was decided that she would have lovers.
the thing that used to annoy me was at times she was very cut thought..like im gunna fuck this guy and ur not getting any..but at times she would ask..tell me she loved me..and if it was ok.
when she would say that i would tell her..why are u asking me.. u run this. i have no say,,.do what you wish.

which do u find hotter. i find the second hotter.

Definitely the first. In the second case the husband is probably not going alone with the wife taking lovers and the whole marriage is doomed.

Mike and Chris said:
Definitely the first. In the second case the husband is probably not going alone with the wife taking lovers and the whole marriage is doomed.

<<< Agrees

I wrote a thread long ago here on how we got into swinging and the IR lifestyle, I dont know if its 'exciting' or not but so far after 9 years is still working for us. This is just a repeat. Shortly after we married I had a couple of 'flings' which my hub found out about. Neither of us wanted to end our marriage but I told him flat out I needed more excitement in my life than I was getting. He admitted he found it sexually arousing that I be with other men. We started by he and I entering a club separate and he watching me dance and flirt. This soon escalated to we having several MFM 3 soms with men I met and were agreeable. This is where I first saw hub do oral on man. We later decided to get into full swinging and became part of the circle we are still with A few years a black couple joined our circle of friends and that got us into IR
I guess to condense everything..If hub hadent been understanding about my needing 'more' than he alone could provide we would be divorced or I would be cheating on him and making him miserable. Perhaps myself also from a guilty conscience. Things worked out well for us.:clap:

Susan> I fully understand.My wife had an affair with her black boss almost 18yrs ago. She had just give birth to our son but we were fighting and she was staying with her parents.Months later she became pregnant for her black boss.She did not see him sexually again.I had a hard time getting close to my wife but not the mix child that I love as my daughter. My mother was the one that seem to put us back together and so we stayed for 15yrs.We started fighting again and my mother sat us down to council us.My dad had die two years before and I always look at my mom as having had a prefect marriage.To make a story short , my mom spoke of sexual wants and needs and said she been swing for more than 20yrs.I tell you I felt that I was not really hearing all that but in some sort of daze. My mother is a lady and no other man can touch her, worse yet a nigger.Dad and sex was to a minimal and it was another lady that introduce her to interracial swing.Dad stayed home and did not want to even hear any details as long as she came back home to him.In my mind I was looking at getting pussy not carrying if my wife was getting fuck or not.At the swing I basically ignored all the black people and saw a woman my mom introduce me to as my 1st conquest.As we got started I saw myself less than adequate in comparison to the black men.The word interracial had its full meaning that night. I still have images of my mom holding a big black nigger cock in her hand, her twisted face as a black man pounding her pussy,my wife sucking a black man that I knew socially and later pining her down and as he sucking her breast while pounding her.At the same place were white men and boys being impale by black men, kissing them with passion.That image to me was the most erotic.After swing I spoke to my mother and my wife about trying me ,trying anal sex. Today my wife and I have two separate bedrooms. She is Bi-sexual and have at times many dates. I have gone fully submissive and gay. Since June 2009 ,I am living with a black man as my husband (not lawful).My wife and I are closer now like sister together with my mom. I no longer take depression tables or any medication .We are happy and our kids are old enough now to know about us and discretion.

Last edited by a moderator:
Great story. Alot of us wish for that kinda situation.

Last edited by a moderator: