Which of the times ?

• Thread starterGeglu
  • Start date

Geglu

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Aug 29, 2007
When you share your wife, which one of her fucking times are mostly exciting and turning you on.?
1. First one
2. Second one
3. Third time
4. Other happenings of them.?

And could you tell how that time happened and why it was going to that point. !

The first time is always the most exciting to me.
Because that's when she has made the decision to spread her legs for another guy's cock, and, further, to make the decision to actually let him penetrate her pussy. After that, it's like drinking straight whiskey; they all go down easier after that first one.

Her first time was technically before we were married, but we had began to be exclusive to one another. She had been dating regularly before we met, and had plenty of casual boyfriends, but dropped them all after we met and began dating. Except for a very young co-worker, roughly about half her age.
He had been hanging around her house as much as possible, and there had been some light flirting and teasing. She finally confessed in bed one night that he "wanted her to take him to bed and teach him about sex". I asked her if she wanted to fuck him; she replied that she did, but was concerned about the age difference and seeing him at work afterward. I told her to go for it; he was just a boy toy to have some fun with, and I told her I wanted to watch. I never got to, but she fucked him for about 6 months until we moved in together, sometimes 2-3 times a week!
In any case, I often fantasize about their first time; she knew she was going to sample some forbidden fruit, but wanted it enough to make her overcome any inhibitions. And every thing was a first time; the first time for her to be totally naked in front of him, in bed with him; her first touch of his cock, making him hard, then the first time sucking it. And that first penetration must've been mind-blowing for them both!

Thanks Nazareth for Your answer. It was nice reading it. Me too are remembering mostly the first fuck of my wife perhaps the best one for exciting, but also She has had very many which I have seen , and, which She has told after. Always we have had very turning on sex after those happenings. And sometimes by my own when I start to think about that.