• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

which one would you rather do

• Thread starterhockey
  • Start date

who would you rather bone?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

hockey

New around here...
Beloved Member
Mar 6, 2008
who would you prefer to have in bed my wife on left or my sister in law? PLEASE VOTE ABOVE(comments are welcomed)

wife

your wife :)

They look evenly good and I vote for both of them. But if I could see them without clothing I could possibly decide for one or the other.

nude

maybe you could fake them?

Sweetness

They are both very fuckable even very lickable. Your wife has the prettist face but cant see enough of her body. So i say BOTH. okdeacon :D:p:D:p

i would do both while you watch

Your wife is def more sexy. Your sister in law looks almost a little like Streisand when she was young.
DB

Last edited by a moderator:
hockey said:
who would you prefer to have in bed my wife on left or my sister in law?

Looks like the sister may taste sweet... but I'll bet the wife knows what to do with a dick in her. Yeah... I'll take the wife.

BB

6 of one... half dozen of the other

I wouldn't throw either of them out of bed. :p

Sister-in-law

Tell your sister in-law, as long as I've got a face, she's got a place to sit.

I would rather fuck your wife. She looks like she would be a nastier woman in bed. "no no no - leave the glasses on... "

Besides, she's your wife. Fucking a wife is always a good thing.

asses and glasses

i love it when she keeps the glasses on. But then again they both wear glasses. nothing like asses and glasses.

Hmm. My vote is for your wife... but you have a good-looking sister-in-law.

Hockey,

Your wife's scantier clothing suggests a more sexual personality, her facial expression suggests she's proud to show off her assets, and her prominently-displayed wedding ring implies "see, I'm a married woman... ya' want it? Come an' get it...". She appears to be a very sensual woman. Also, at 5' 8" she's relatively tall — with high-heeled boots she could be 6 feet. (I like tall women.)

Your sister-and-law, by contrast, has a buttoned-up look about her suggesting she may not be entirely comfortable with her own sexuality. At least, not yet. She looks younger, suggesting (I would guess) she's less experienced and is thus less confident with men. She's very attractive, though, and probably has large potential... if her personality is not "buttoned up."

So, my vote is for your wife.

—Custer

hockey said:
who would you prefer to have in bed my wife on left or my sister in law? PLEASE VOTE ABOVE(comments are welcomed)

Both are attractive; but sis-in-law does it for me more. yeah, i'd be her personal lick boy...

Dont forget to vote

1100 views and 99 votes. dont forget poll above post

I voted for your wife... I can see enough of her to tell she's sexier by far. But HEY! Howsabout another look? If you found a second pic of sis, SURELY you can scare up another of your wife!

missouri_hubby said:
I voted for your wife... I can see enough of her to tell she's sexier by far. But HEY! Howsabout another look? If you found a second pic of sis, SURELY you can scare up another of your wife!
were all going to go out for some drinks tonight. I'll see if i can muster up some inticing ones for you guys

hockey said:
were all going to go out for some drinks tonight. I'll see if i can muster up some inticing ones for you guys

Please do.:D

nude pics of sis

Anyone out there who can make a fake one of the sister in law. I've always wondered if she would spit or swallow. But then again she kind of reminds me of a facial girl. What do you think?

sister-in law nude

talked to my sister-in-law's man hes game for posting some pics also. So as soon as he forwards them. they will be posted.

Users who are viewing this thread