• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

which one would you rather do

• Thread starterhockey
  • Start date

who would you rather bone?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
pics

got those pics of sister-in-law from her man today!!!:D Some are pretty sexy some are just average. Anyone interested??

hockey said:
got those pics of sister-in-law from her man today!!!:D Some are pretty sexy some are just average. Anyone interested??

Since my vote was that I'd fuck your SIL, I'd definitely be interested in seeing more pics of her.

Your wife

I want to fuck your wife hard, fill her with cum then sit back and watch as your sister in law licks it all out of her. Has your wife ever had any girl on girl fantasies?

fantasies

she has had fantasies she tells me but she never really elaborated on them much.

almost

time is almost up remember to vote winner gets nude pic posted please let me know what shot you would like

the

wife dude absolutly hot fine ass woman

both

I would take your wife first then your sis in law the next day

Last edited by a moderator:
going down

rcp311 said:
the vote is almost 50-50... and you're only going to post more pics of the winner? now that is very unfair!

i'm voting for the SIL, but it's a close call. she seems like a facial gal, but wife seems better for fucking. i like SIL's youthfulness though so i'm going with her.

it's so close, you gotta post more of both man!

to the wire. Very close! And still no positions requested for winner!

Last Day!

last day for voting. which one is it going to be

damn

i can't vote more than once

In Bed

I,m too small and inefective to be in bed with a woman but I would love to be a slave to either one or both!

The Wife

Definitely the wife!!!

Sister-in-law

So? Please don't keep us waiting.

I'm eagerly checking back daily to see the winner's pics. Hope to see the loser's, too!

pics of both

sorry people been out of town as soon as return i will post them in the meantime how you would like to see them? Which one do you think has taken the biggest cock? If you reply i will make sure you get a pvt pic.

I'd love to see them both taking a big cock with a look of wanton ecstacy on their faces. Hopefully displaying their wedding bands. I'm saying the wife has taken the biggest...

In stages

I think the best way to do it is in stages.
First full-length body shoots with clothes. Next maybe full-length body shoots in swimsuits and so on… until they a naked.

I'm gonna guess the sister. She has that look that says "I've done more than you'd guess".

wife...looks like more fun

Last edited by a moderator:
mmm I woudl vote for sis-in-law, she looks cute and the fact she is your sis-in-law makes it all the hotter actually! Would LOVE to see some mroe of her. You haven't told us who you pick?

Users who are viewing this thread