Which Positions \ Acts Your Hotwife Does With Her Bull That She Can't \ Won't Do With Your Tiny Cock

• Thread startercumlovercuck
  • Start date

cumlovercuck

New around here...
Beloved Member
Oct 4, 2018
unfortunately my wife did not done (yet) something we don't do together. But I was very curious knowing other experiences

Reverse cowgirl.

I think she is planning on givin her ass to him in four weeks time. She has never done that for me, but I have seen some messages and she has been asking some very pointed questions.

Reactions: cumlovercuck
drippingopensluthole said:
Reverse cowgirl.

I think she is planning on givin her ass to him in four weeks time. She has never done that for me, but I have seen some messages and she has been asking some very pointed questions.
Wow. That's hot. We tried too reverse cowgirl many times, but it's just not working. She doesn't look like having any excitement and my dick is keep slipping. I love seeing her disappointed face after, and I can feel that she just craving to jump wildly on my cock, but she just can't. I keep asking her for the humiliation though hahahah :D

A spooning position.
If we lie as we would sleeping, I don't have enough cock to get past her cheeks and pussy lips, and struggle to penetrate her at all.
I can move and change angles and achieve full penetration, but it's no longer a spoon position at that point.
Taller guys and ones with the long cocks definitely have the advantage.

Reactions: cumlovercuck
my hub cannot do spooning, cannot do anything where my legs are not spread apart for him, just not enough length.

Reactions: cynful, cumlovercuck and LongSlimmBlk
lvillemwf said:
my hub cannot do spooning, cannot do anything where my legs are not spread apart for him, just not enough length.
Well.. I can definitly realte to that.. my wife ex was very well endowed.. and kind of had that reputation in his town.. it took her very long time to admit it. God.. everyone knew it until her mom and friends. The night she told me that... she felt so ashamed. Like she did something wrong. I told her that i think it's hot. When i asked her how is your orgasms was.. she kept saying that they were different. Not better. In other words... she was having fun. How is your orgasms ? How do they feel?

The limitations are not always because of size, but also ( like already said by Khristy) by choices or like in my case something else.

My friends wife doesn't want him to do anal penetration with her anymore with our threesomes, not because of his size ( large or small ) but because of him cumming way to soon. She's really into anal, only after the right preparation and playing for getting her in the mood, but finds it a real cold shower having him slide in and cum right away or after a few thrusts.
After us meeting separately and she comes home, then telling him what dirty or crazy things we did, she likes him to play with her and when she's close to cumming he's allowed to penetrate her in any way he likes.

This, cumming way to soon, is also one of the reason years ago they asked me to join them.