Which style of white girl, black men prefer ?

• Thread startermalou
  • Start date

malou

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jan 28, 2009
Hi, it's my first post. Nice and have honor to be a member.

I wonder, which style of white girl, black men prefer ?

Dress suit, allure, jewelry & else idea.

Thanks for advance for reply.

(sorry for my general english language, i'm french).

ah, le stereo type, oui?

Why not , for example.

malou said:
Hi, it's my first post. Nice and have honor to be a member.

I wonder, which style of white girl, black men prefer ?

Dress suit, allure, jewelry & else idea.

Thanks for advance for reply.

(sorry for my general english language, i'm french).

the kind who are ready to take some BBC.

The kind with a pulse. Anything else is a bonus.

Of course, everyone is different but my preferences are:
Attractive... It may sound shallow but I look for a fine woman I am physically attracted to.
Intelligent... stupid people get under my skin pretty quickly, even if it is just a lay.
Confident... Someone secure in who she is and knows what she wants, I have no time for games.

Wow...some REALLY serious research here. Its a little later than I usually sign on...was there something in the news about a mental institution have a BIG Escape???? Wow! Cannot believe today's posts.

Dressing

Here's a chapter from a guide I wrote some months ago.
Please note I'm no writer, I just call it like I see it . . . .

PART SEVEN: Dressing for the Black Man - tips and tricks for white girls.
I think I’ve covered most of the clothes code earlier: always look your best at all times.
The do’s include red, black and white miniskirts with plunging necklines and always high heels or boots.
Stockings are also a must, with underwear being up to His discresion.
Easy access to your slutty holes is expected at all times so always dress with that in mind!
The don’ts are also important, no tights, sweatpants and any clothes that make you look baggy.
Remember, tight is right and always show off whatever you have, whenever you can!
You can’t go wrong with ruby red lipstick and put an extra layer of lip gloss over that as well.
Heavy eyeliner is expected and don’t forget your eyelids, a nice shade of dark grey, blue or black looks good and will accentuate the hungry lust in your eyes. Eyelashes should be full and thick.
Wearing a necklace or pendant is an old trick and will draw attention down to your cleavage as will a really tight killer push-up bra. Get those babies up, out and almost spilling out of those bra cups.
Always keep your pussy shaved clean and smooth, use plenty of moisturizer to help reduce razor burn.
Bleach your hair as bright as possible, as Black Guys get off on the contrast thing as much as we do!
If you have long flowing hair, remember to carry a hairband or two when you are ordered to suck Him.

The really adventurous amogst you may want to get a tattoo (TrampStamp) to display to the whole world where your heart lies and don’t forget getting any sort of tattoo will usually indicate that you are intense and are into a bit of pain so if you don’t want to advertise the fact, then keep it hidden unless in private.
You may want to try a temporary stick on transfer first, or even a henna tattoo that will wash off after a week or so if you want to experiment first. Tramp Stamps are fun but please think about it first.
It won’t be so cool if years from now, some white kid’s Grandma has “***** for Blacks” on her arm!
Popular classic choices here are many and are instantly recognizable to the type of man or men you are targetting: BCS, BBC, W4BC, Queen of Spades, Mandingo Girl, Black Power, etc.
If you want to attract hot, Black attention from the first moment, then this is the way to get noticed!

Try to stay away from thugs unless that’s your particular thing, as you will soon get a reputation as a cheap Hood Rat and that’s not always a positive quality, unless that is your kink!
Having the words “Black Cock Only” etc is fun on T-shirts around the house or at parties but is considered a bit too nasty when cruising for BBC in public. Be a classy slut!

While I’m on the subject of indoors, wear as little as possible and preferably see-thru outfits.
Bikinis and high heels always go down a storm in my experience.
If some of His friends are coming over, make sure that there is plenty of tits and ass on show.

Ladies, don’t worry about your figure too much by the way, Blacks like something to grab on to.
Someone once told me “white bois like bones, Black Men like meat!”
I’ve been to Black breeding parties and seen women twice the size that I am, almost out-fuck me.

The reverse is true as well, one of the best fucks I have ever had in my life was a fat Black guy in his sixties. I only did him out of curiosity and I ended up being flung around on the end of his magnificent cock for literally hours and almost fainted several times with the intense orgasms he gave me.
He actually lit up and smoked a cigar with one hand while he was grabbing my hair with the other, forcing his considerable manhood deeper inside me. I felt the hot gushes of cum hit my insides too.

So remember, if you are in a steady relationship with your Master, you are a reflection of Him.
You may dress like a lady, dress like a slut, dress like bimbo, but always dress for His pleasure!
Keep His interest and He will keep you satisfied and take you to unthinkable heights of sexual pleasure.
Code:

wow tonyafox, your book is sure to be as much a flop as you are. Ladies, if you want a real black MAN, be yourself, be smart, confident, classy and well-dressed. Respect your body and your man will too. In order to do that, avoid about 90% of Tonyafox's advice.

p.s. - also keep your natural hair colour, there's nothing cheaper than a bottle blonde with frazzled burnt out hair with blad spots. So don't ruin what you have.

• Love
Reactions: toolman
Amen buttslut glad some of the women here knows how to keep it real

this kind right here

An anecdotal comment only:

My wife is 5'2", 135lbs, short blonde hair and VERY pale skin which is softer than 95% of women I've met. She has very lively blue grey eyes and dresses very classy, top end designers, elegant and sophisticated. Kinda the TV presenter feel. High heels ans hold-ups always, undeewear sometimes. She's 60 years young.

When we attend parties, especially mixed IR parties, men flock to her and the black guys quickly frighten the white guys away. It's a beautiful thing to behold. Qute literally there can be other women in the place dressed much more provocatively and the black guys are laughing and joking and drinking with my wife. While she's busy, they frequently come and ask me if they can be with her next.

None of this is proof of anything, but in my experience, black guys (probably all guys) seem to prefer the elegant woman who you wouldn't 'expect' to fuck like an angel... But who does.

Beauty of course is always in the eye of the beholder and it takes all kinds....

• Love
who gives a fuck!!!

as long as the woman is not a fat ass bbw nice lookin. I dont give a fuck what she has on. To say that wearing certain clothes can turn a Black man on is BULLSHIT!!! Must be a white boy posting this shit. My dick gets hard at the site of a good lookin white woman no matter what she has on. When you say that a woman has to wear certain clothes to get a Black man turned on, what happens if she does not wear this type clothing??. The question is stupid as hell and can only come from the mind of a wimp ass white boy who can only get turned on by a woman wearing certain items of clothing.

newcpl2 said:
None of this is proof of anything, but in my experience, black guys (probably all guys) seem to prefer the elegant woman who you wouldn't 'expect' to fuck like an angel... But who does.

And your experience has taught you well!! That's pretty much spot on. There is no bigger turn on than seeing a woman who you'd normally think is a soccer or a school teacher getting down and dirty. The "I would never have expected you to be like this" is probably why its so exciting. Seeing a girl who dresses like a slut being isn't as exciting cause you kinda already know what you're getting. I love it when I see a lady and think to myself "She'd never do a black guy" then later on I find out she craves black.

longheadedsucka said:
. I dont give a fuck what she has on. To say that wearing certain clothes can turn a Black man on is BULLSHIT!!! .

I don't think that's how they meant it. Seems like they're just asking for preference not saying that we are only attracted to one thing and only that. I'm pretty sure you have a certain weakness when dealing with white women. Of course you wouldn't kick a woman out of bed for wearing some plain womans underwear but you probably like it better when if she had on a thong or boy shorts.

Exactly... If all the responses to this question were "man I really get turned on by women in rubber gum boots" you can guess what my wife will be getting for her birthday!!!

I prefer a white woman that goes to work in a skirt, blouse and nice heels. Maybe even a business suite. The type that no one in her office would imagine that she would have a black lover on the side. Not that she appears to not like black people but becaus she is such a focused business woman and mother of her family.

Reactions: toolman and (deleted member)