• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

White belgian bull visiting Orlando, FL end of January

• Thread starterMielAndPooh
  • Start date

MielAndPooh

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jul 14, 2004
Muscular white guy, hairy body, dominant pose is looking for cuck couples near Orlando, FL for some cool fun. Ever had sex with a Belgian before? Never?? Try it out now! This is a unique opportunity ;-)))

Open for role playing, intelligent fantasies... very resourceful, unlimited capacity!

Staying from 19th till 26th

Drop me a line if you're interested!
Pic on request (MielAndPooh@hotmail.com)

Here's some pics for you...

Info: the woman in the pics is my wife... she is also a BCC slut ;-)))

Attachments

• 1.JPG
    1.JPG
    44.1 KB · Views: 265
  • 2.JPG
    2.JPG
    13.8 KB · Views: 128
i think you'll get more responses for guys wanting to be with your wife but that's just an assumption

Ok, message understood

And what if I would bring her with me?
Would anyone be interested?

We are not looking for a dominant bull, but a nice black guy who knows how to treat a woman with respect (and a big dick ;-))) She is a diesel, likes to take off slowly (drinks, dinner, dance...) then gets into gear once she's warmed up!

She likes tall guys, but not skinny (not fat either), more of the well-built type like Denzel Washington or Lenny Henry or so... Well taken care of, nice, clean, etc...
Once she is interested, all brakes are off and she will do almost anything!
Hubby will watch (cuckold fantasy play) or join in (threesome). Whatever you/she perfer.

Drop a line if you're interested.
Tell me how you would go about it... (this is important)
Thanks guys!

Attachments

• MCorsAss.jpg
    MCorsAss.jpg
    15.6 KB · Views: 71
  • MCorsPro2.JPG
    MCorsPro2.JPG
    36.3 KB · Views: 86
  • MCorsSpr.JPG
    MCorsSpr.JPG
    21.8 KB · Views: 94
  • MDogAir2.jpg