• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

White boi

• Thread starterstarved4blackc0ck
  • Start date

starved4blackc0ck

New around here...
Beloved Member
Oct 29, 2008
in Westport, Connecticut area, needs a cut stiff black cock i can worship weekly. willing wet mouth and real tight pussy ass. if any bull and girl near me need a cuckold, please let me know.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey starved,I'm here in ct looking for the same.I just luv to get on my knees and worship that BBC....:bowdown::bj:

Anyone help us out??

frumpy said:
Hey starved,I'm here in ct looking for the same.I just luv to get on my knees and worship that BBC....:bowdown::bj:

Anyone help us out??

Frumpy where are you located?

I am located in Paris, France... and I know my duty is to serve and to obey to Black Bulls, with sex or with no sex

starved4blackc0ck said:
in Westport, Connecticut area, needs a cut stiff black cock i can worship weekly. willing wet mouth and real tight pussy ass. if any bull and girl near me need a cuckold, please let me know.

Not a major problem, as I am aware that, for some reason, the cuckold section includes "gay talk", but would your lady be involved ? It seems strange to me that you want a couple to cuck you -doesn't make much sense to me

Users who are viewing this thread