• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

White boys belong in chastity

• Thread starterwhitetrannyAnna
  • Start date
Our game;
About a year ago, my Goddess asked me to make a small transparent box for her that she could lock with a padlock.
I gave it to her a Thursday.
Immediately she ordered me to put on a chastity cage.
As usual, it was she who closed the lock, looking me in the eye:the click of the lock always has the same effect on me, a mixture of pleasure and anguish. I know from that point on, she's the one who decides when she'll release me. Sometimes it is the same evening, or after a week or more.
“Now watch and listen carefully! "
She waved the key to my chastity cage padlock and its duplicate under my nose, then placed them in the small transparent box.
She then took another much larger padlock out of her pocket and sealed the box with it.

"This is a timed padlock, it cannot be opened until the countdown is over"
At the time, I did not quite understand….
"Count aloud, each beep is an hour that you must spend in a cage"

One two Three…

As I count, I finally understand:it is no longer my Goddess the keeper of the keys, it is an incorruptible electronic device.
My Goddess won't be able to take the cage off me even if she wants to!
This thought turns me on to the utmost, Goddess watches my cock swell more in my cage with each beep. She slowed down the rate of the beeps to better enjoy the moment.
Sixty…. Saturday night, I'll be in a cage ...
She went to the maximum, 99 hours…. For the last few hours, she waited five seconds between each press of the button. She was delighted to see my cock strangled in the cage. I almost squirted so excited I was.
“Wait, I can add more minutes”: There were 59 new beeps. I'm locked up for 99 hours and 59 minutes.
She put the box on my nightstand. "See, it's transparent, you can see the keys, and on the padlock see how soon I can eventually use them. "

On Saturday night, she got into bed with her computer and Hitachi and masturbated in front of me.
Often when she has enjoyed once or twice, she opens my cage, but there, no hope. I even felt like she was enjoying my frustration too, especially when she said, "I want the fucking machine!" "
Sunday morning, there are about ten hours left ... I don't know if she will release me, or postpone another delay ...

735_1000.jpg 738_1000.jpg 161_1000.jpg cage1.JPG

• Love
Reactions: icheinfach, Sharwyn, rcmohawk and 6 others
Something to consider when buying a chastity device...the ones with the external padlock will click when you walk. I have a cb6000 and i can hear it and i know other people have, too. Either silence the padlock with a rubber band, or better yet, get one with the internal lock. I'm told those are more comfortable anyway.

Reactions: AZLizanne
sissy.natalie said:
Something to consider when buying a chastity device...the ones with the external padlock will click when you walk. I have a cb6000 and i can hear it and i know other people have, too. Either silence the padlock with a rubber band, or better yet, get one with the internal lock. I'm told those are more comfortable anyway.
Happy Locktober everyone! I agree I have both and the one with the internal lock is much better as it makes less noise and doesn't make a large bulge in my panties.

Reactions: Tiny Penis
Reactions: Candal
No brained for me.

white5andahalf-ey9is-3aadea.jpg 1190354-59fa26e4315620f569652215ba443b84.jpg

Anyone tried a loop like this? Thinking of getting one. Seems like a fun to wear

oxy-shopinfinity-loop---chastity-rings-18182666_2000x.jpg oxy-shopinfinity-loop---chastity-rings-18182669_2000x.jpg

natasnaikul said:
Anyone tried a loop like this? Thinking of getting one. Seems like a fun to wear

oxy-shopinfinity-loop---chastity-rings-18182666_2000x.jpg oxy-shopinfinity-loop---chastity-rings-18182669_2000x.jpg
Does it lock somehow, or do you wear it on the honor system?

i am 13 yrs pussy free
small tiny
3 cm
have cb but it's too big for me

Reactions: crt
subcuckimpot said:
i am 13 yrs pussy free
small tiny
3 cm
have cb but it's too big for me
Show us. How does you wife cope with that?

h5t6ca said:
How do you pee?
Have you always been this microscopic?
How dos your wife cope with this?
I'm doing just like everyone else
my ex-wife had a lot of men
I am already 13 years pussy free
and I just kind of did it myself
I'm a natural cuckold sissy but I don't wear women's clothes

Reactions: h5t6ca
Hub

DSCN1385 (6).JPG DSCN1350 (2).JPG DSCN1361 (2).JPG IMG_0583 (2).JPG