• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

White boys belong in chastity

• Thread starterwhitetrannyAnna
  • Start date
Robert Smith said:
Yes, put the white boy in a cage and then breed his wife.

A caged married dicklet, says so much to all that see it, the wives should display the key, to all and discuss the improvements it has evoked

It came. Getting my balls through was the biggest challenge. As you can see i only half fill it. I went to supermarket with it on and was such a thrill.

Ian1.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Sharwyn, Lovasianladies and rcmohawk
IanNEUK said:
It came. Getting my balls through was the biggest challenge. As you can see i only half fill it. I went to supermarket with it on and was such a thrill.

Ian1.jpg

Proud of you and your efforts, once your use to it, think about getting the proper size.

Reactions: Sharwyn
yakman said:
Proud of you and your efforts, once your use to it, think about getting the proper size.
I will definitely be down sizing in the near future. This was just a cheap test buy.

IanNEUK said:
I will definitely be down sizing in the near future. This was just a cheap test buy.

Understand totally, be sure to start a visual log of your journey in a cage and it's effect on you and your dicklet

Congrats on getting your chastity cage and put it on.

Do yourself a big favor, Put some Gorilla Glue in the key hole.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: Lovasianladies, leahshub and IanNEUK
yakman said:
Firm believer in cages for white couples, sets the entire tone for thier marriage
That is correct, at least for us now

Reactions: rcmohawk
My latest upgrade. Or downgrade rather.

_sml21.jpg

• Love
Reactions: icheinfach, Sharwyn, rcmohawk and 6 others
leahshub said:
I love it! Would you mind if I saved that and added it to my caged cucks folder?
Not at all, happy you like the look

• Love
Reactions: Sharwyn and natasnaikul
Cages get praises, Looks great on you wear it proudly. That said where are all you caged white husbands, time to show off what's under your pantys. Help to inspire the curious wives and self cagers.

Very nice. Those white pathetic cock do need to be locked up leaving all those white whores need to feel being fucked by a superior bbc.

• Love
Reactions: Lovasianladies, rcmohawk and crt
Robert Smith said:
Very nice. Those white pathetic cock do need to be locked up leaving all those white whores need to feel being fucked by a superior bbc.
Ty for your support, comparison pictures also break the husband's egos

first fitment

IMG_1270.jpeg

Reactions: Sharwyn, Lovasianladies, leahshub and 1 other person
koda said:
first fitment

IMG_1270.jpeg

Looks nice, but think about cleaning up the area so it stands out more

Reactions: Sharwyn
yakman said:
Looks nice, but think about cleaning up the area so it stands out more
Agreed, dicklets should be bare.

Reactions: rcmohawk, leahshub, crt and 1 other person
SDevereux said:
Agreed, dicklets should be bare.
Yes, they should be. If it's sized like a little boy's, it should fully look the part.

Reactions: rcmohawk, IanNEUK and natasnaikul
Robert Smith said:
There are a few guys I know, and I really get off imagining one of them doing this with my wife and me. my wife jacking him off in my mouth and face. I LOVE! thinking about guys I know fucking my wife like an old slut.

• Love
Reactions: Lovasianladies, rcmohawk, crt and 1 other person
tps%3A%2F%2Ftse2.explicit.bing.net%2Fth%3Fid%3DOIP.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Sharwyn, Lovasianladies, silver-50swm and 1 other person
Robert Smith said:
That should never come off, it's a dicklet and you do the best for it by keeping it bare, caged and presented like you have.

• Love
Reactions: Sharwyn and fantasyy

Users who are viewing this thread