• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

White boys belong in chastity

• Thread starterwhitetrannyAnna
  • Start date
First erection blocked by the cage, beyond frustrated!!!! I defo need smaller fit so that's going to happen on the next paycheck.

iane3.jpg iane2.jpg iane1.jpg

Reactions: Sharwyn, Lovasianladies, rcmohawk and 4 others
  • Love
Reactions: Sharwyn, Lovasianladies, rcmohawk and 3 others
natasnaikul said:
Beautiful. Perfect look for a cuck

Exactly how smart wives help thier small dicked husbands display themselves

• Love
Reactions: Lovasianladies and rcmohawk
  • Love
Reactions: Sharwyn
yes we do...was a little nervous when wife's bull instructed me to be caged but have complied and love being in ****** chastity. He has told me that in a few more weeks I will need to get a smaller one to ccontinue to shrink my little dicklet

Reactions: Lovasianladies, rcmohawk and leahshub
Sarahslut said:
My husband or I should now say wife as he is transgender and waiting for a sex change but I still love her

034 (2).JPG I love this. So happy that you two have each other. And cute panties.
2023-03-24_12-24-22.jpg

Reactions: Sharwyn
I do love the color pink. Very nice.

• Haha
Reactions: Lovasianladies
mine...i love it!

20220510_090518.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: Sharwyn, Lovasianladies, rcmohawk and 4 others
Again, pink is a very nice color. I am happy that you love it.

Reactions: Lovasianladies, rcmohawk, crt and 1 other person
  • Haha
Reactions: Sharwyn, rcmohawk and MyAsianWifeforu
First time poster
Be gentle

16854980408688896253596673893040.jpg

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: Sharwyn, Lovasianladies, rcmohawk and 6 others
SubLocked said:
First time poster
Be gentle

16854980408688896253596673893040.jpg
Nice of you to post, and as always CAGES GET PRAISES. Plus always keep it caged and shaved. Never be ashamed of being seen in it.

• Haha
Reactions: Sharwyn, Lovasianladies, MyAsianWifeforu and 1 other person
It appears to be the perfect fit

cuckhubby48 said:
It appears to be the perfect fit
Nice, glad your happy, are they happy ?

It's good to see so many cuckold clits being locked away. It saves them the embarrassment of getting an errection whilst they are fluffing, cleaning, or getting fucked.

I insist on the cuckold wearing a cage whenever I am having his wife.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Laceyfemme, crt, Lovasianladies and 2 others
pinged said:
It's good to see so many cuckold clits being locked away. It saves them the embarrassment of getting an errection whilst the are fluffing, cleaning, or getting fucked.

I insist on the cuckold wearing a cage whenever I am having his wife.
They learn to associate the cage with the wife getting enjoyed. Especially if thier not in it 24/7

• Love
Reactions: Sharwyn, mwc4blkbull, pinged and 1 other person
yakman said:
Nice of you to post, and as always CAGES GET PRAISES. Plus always keep it caged and shaved. Never be ashamed of being seen in it.
The cage looks nice. Thanks for having the courage to post since it is your first time. Is it the first time in a cage? Who idea was it to be your small white dick in a cage you? Your wife?

Reactions: Lovasianladies, rcmohawk, SquirmingSub and 2 others
Downsized and went with lighter option. That's small size cage and limp I only half fill it so really need to go nano.... this one is a real erection blocker.... so frustrating. A month in this i'd be begging any woman who'd cuck me that i'd do anything to be released. Suck a cock, bend over for cock anything, as long as she let me cum after, it's that bad!

thumbnail.jpg

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: Sharwyn, doorknob, natasnaikul and 2 others
IanNEUK said:
Downsized and went with lighter option. That's small size cage and limp I only half fill it so really need to go nano.... this one is a real erection blocker.... so frustrating. A month in this i'd be begging any woman who'd cuck me that i'd do anything to be released. Suck a cock, bend over for cock anything, as long as she let me cum after, it's that bad!

thumbnail.jpg
The best thing for a white man having his small pathetic useless cock locked up.

• Love
Reactions: Sharwyn, natasnaikul, IanNEUK and 2 others
IanNEUK said:

thumbnail.jpg
I have a nano which I wear 50 % of the time the other is a nub which is particularly restrictive
The nano is ok but allows movement the nub not at all

• Love
  • Wow
Reactions: Sharwyn, natasnaikul, IanNEUK and 1 other person

Users who are viewing this thread