• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

White bull breeder. Is that wrong?

• Thread starterwizbull
  • Start date

wizbull

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jan 8, 2011
I started out as a swinger and almost by accident turned into a bull. It started off that I hooked up with a couple and when he was on business trips she'd hook up the web cam and he'd watch while I fucked her. The one rule was I had to cum inside her and she had to show it off to the cam after. All things were great then a few months into things she got pregnant. They say by accident because she was 'supposed' to be on the pill. But after that we parted ways. They thanked me for the gift I had given them and to this day send me pics. I realized soon after that most likely they wanted to breed her with a superior male. At first I was a little worried they'd come after me later for support or to be part of the childs life but they never did and are great parents. And I have to admit the thought of another man raising my child is a turn on. A few years later I hooked up with a black cuckold and his hot latina cuckess. He loved that I'd cum inside her and make him clean up my mess or make him fuck her with my cum inside her and then clean her up. Well, once again after a few months she got pregnant. Now we didn't know who was the father but I made him promise no paternity test and he'd raise it as his own. He has been a good cuck and even though the child is obviously not black he raises him as his own. The last time a found a couple whom both had the down syndrome gene in their family and were too worried to have a child together. I at this point knew this is something I really am turned on by got in touch with them. I have successfully bred her twice. Now her sister has flown in twice while ovulating to have me breed her as well. I am pretty sure this last time will be successful. She was extra horny and she called me when she landed and told me half way through the flight and four hours after we last fucked I oozed of her. I know this is a strange fetish but I do feel I am providing a service. I help people get the children they deserve. Is this wrong of me?

I don't see any problem with it...

Wizbull,

wizbull said:
I know this is a strange fetish.

Actually, it isn't strange at all.

wizbull said:
But, I do feel I am providing a service. I help people get the children they deserve.

That's exactly what you're doing.

I would slightly revise the last of these two sentences, however, to read: "I give people the children they want."

wizbull said:
Is this wrong of me?

Nope. It's something some couples want and need, and they find you an acceptable... perhaps even a highly-desirable... breeding bull. Go for it.

—Custer

If you go to you can find breed clubs and references. You can also find AKC registered breeders, which is the best place to start.

Wow that is so f%$*en hot! If my wife was interested in having kids I would so want you to breed her, there is nothing hotter IMHO than raising another man's kid, well, except for raising a family of them and never fathering any myself!

Where are you from jelous of? I can't guarantee I can breed her but I give it a shot.

Users who are viewing this thread