• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

white celebrity

• Thread starterJulia_figen
  • Start date

Julia_figen

New around here...
Beloved Member
May 10, 2006
Which white celebrity woman would you like to see in a strong black man''s arms? Personally I get turned on by thinking of this "innocent looking" girls like Keira Knightly and Winona Ryder with a big black man.

Pictures like a big black man with Angelina Jolie, Britney Spears or Nicole Kidman is also a turn on to me...and I am not specially bi....
Just the thought of this big black man.....mmmm...

I would love to hear your fantasies!

Julia

Check out the TV show on CBS monday nights "Old Christine". Julia louis Dreyfuss has the hots for blair underwood. Last night she was hugging and squeezing all over him.

She is a divorced milf on the show, her husband is still around, but nothing is going on between them. the ex didnt seem bothered his exwife got the hots for a brotha.

Peace.

blackbull1970 said:
Check out the TV show on CBS monday nights "Old Christine". Julia louis Dreyfuss has the hots for blair underwood. Last night she was hugging and squeezing all over him.

She is a divorced milf on the show, her husband is still around, but nothing is going on between them. the ex didnt seem bothered his exwife got the hots for a brotha.

Peace.
Yeah but did you also notice her ex getting all worked up about him to. I think ole Blair ought to give Julia a good breeding I think she needs it after comming from a show with three white men.

How about Emily Procter on CSI Miami or lets still get Katy Couric bred.

Julia_figen said:
Which white celebrity woman would you like to see in a strong black man''s arms?

Rosie O'Donnell.

The problem with breeding with Rosie O'Donnell is that the poor child would be stuck with Rosie as a parent. I wouln't wish that on anyone.

Great Topic

Just Too Many To Name, Personally Brittany Snow And Rachel Mcadams Come To Mind, Also Love The Idea Of Newswomen In Bed With Big Black Men.

salssignal said:
Just Too Many To Name, Personally Brittany Snow And Rachel Mcadams Come To Mind, Also Love The Idea Of Newswomen In Bed With Big Black Men.

Yes, there are so many newswomen that totally deserve BBC.

Sarah Evens comes to mind.

FOX has all the hot newswomen/analysts for BBC. Kiran Chetry, Alicia Acuna, Kirsten Powers and the body-language expewrt on the Factor/.

or carrie underwood

Dont forget

Juliet Huddy!

There are some QVC and HSN hostesses that are prime candidates for submission to the Superior Black Man.

sharon stone
nicolette sheridan
gewn paltrow

blairjones33 said:
sharon stone
nicolette sheridan
gewn paltrow
Hey blair good choice but I'm willing to bet that Sharon and Nicolette have already had some streching done in the past. I'm not sure about Paltow.

Brad Pitt! ok.just kiddin, but i bet a lot of ladies would like to see my 10" rippin into him, and have anjelina suck out my cum. Of course it would be fun to tear into Jennifer anniston while anjelina is cleaning Brad.
I would love to watch Hillary Clinton get it from 5 bulls, as long as I'm not one of them, and let good old Bill clean her up... And that innocent blonde Callie on CSI miami needs it good and hard...mmmm

Seattle News Anchor

A local channel 4 news anchor got her divorce a couple years ago and went black. We both work out at the same health club and heard her talking about black men all the time !

Celebs. I'd like to breed..........

1) Kristin Davis
2) Allyson Hannigan
3) Christine Lakin

Becky, which komo 4 anchor, I've live in the seattle greater area and ch4 is my favorite

what about french news achor Melissa Theriau....??

Users who are viewing this thread