• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

white celebrity

• Thread starterJulia_figen
  • Start date
Seattle News Anchor

The news anchor in Seattle is Kathy Gertzan . Not sure how she spells her last name .

Nice

Kiran Chetry would be best

Attachments

• 05-vi (2).jpg
    05-vi (2).jpg
    8.7 KB · Views: 351
Seattle news

Its Kathy Goertzen

Seattle News Anchor

Yes Kathy Goertzen she has been active with a few black guys in the last couple years.

damn shes hot

love too see that

Seattle News Anchor

I bet you would like to see her Kathy has a real nice body for her age too she covers it up on the TV but in the gym in just her workout clothes she is in great shape and has large breasts .

I like the thought of Katie the news anchor woman and Emily Proctor as well.I can leave out the lady from suv the detective

Sorry cant leave out

Guys at the frat really want to get with Alyson Hannigan and Jennifer Love Hewitt and Salma Hayek i think i spelled those right :p

jessica simpson

jessicasimpson119.jpg

Jessica simpson is one celeb i would love to see get fucked by a big black cock.

i think kate hudson and brooke burke would look hott

Bkackbull 1970 just added to Celeb fakes hope it's what you want

it would be hot

Mariska Hargitay as Olivia Benson in Law & Order. Would love to see that she get fucked by a black guy in her office on her desk and after that a hard blowjob where she swallows all his cum.

Melissa...

I would love to see her with a big black man....would you?

Attachments

• melissa.jpg
    melissa.jpg
    28.8 KB · Views: 226
  • melissa2.jpg
    melissa2.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 179
hovis said:
Bkackbull 1970 just added to Celeb fakes hope it's what you want

What do you mean celeb fakes, I got those pics from their website.

Peace.

How about Shelly Long, or Amanda Peet? I think they would LOVE it!!

Get Brittany

I think Brittany Spears would make the perfect slut for a well hung black master!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread