• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

white celebrity

• Thread starterJulia_figen
  • Start date
OK, My number 1 celeb. I'd love to give my black dick to....Megyn Price. She was on a TV show a couple of yrs. ago, I wasn't a fan of it, but of her. Does anyone know who I'm talking about, or have any pic's? If so PLEASE post them.....Thanks

I found some of her for you :)

Attachments

• 11164001_l.jpg
    11164001_l.jpg
    51.6 KB · Views: 150
  • ht_megynprice15.jpeg
    ht_megynprice15.jpeg
    4.9 KB · Views: 144
  • megynprice.jpg
    megynprice.jpg
    25.9 KB · Views: 171
  • SGG-017993.jpg
    SGG-017993.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 125
THANKS Jenni, woudn't she look great getting some black dick?

Sarah Silverman

She has a Showtime special on next month...........

Attachments

• sarah3.jpg
    sarah3.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 169
  • sarah1.jpg
    sarah1.jpg
    16.6 KB · Views: 110
  • sarah4.jpg
    sarah4.jpg
    32.6 KB · Views: 118
....or what about this TV-presenter..?

would she look good with a big.black man ?

Attachments

• charlotte.jpg
    charlotte.jpg
    2.3 KB · Views: 104
  • charlotte1.jpg
    charlotte1.jpg
    4.4 KB · Views: 93
  • charlotte2.jpg
    charlotte2.jpg
    2.9 KB · Views: 118
  • charlotte3.jpg
    charlotte3.jpg
    2.4 KB · Views: 75
white celebrities...

Here are some girls from my country which I think would look good with a big black man...what do you think ?

Attachments

• elin.jpg
    elin.jpg
    2.5 KB · Views: 90
  • guro.jpg
    guro.jpg
    2.8 KB · Views: 46
  • maria.jpg
    maria.jpg
    2.3 KB · Views: 55
  • kathrine.jpg
    kathrine.jpg
    2.4 KB · Views: 73
  • aylar.jpg
    aylar.jpg
    2.7 KB · Views: 96
Thank you Becky

becky38 said:
A local channel 4 news anchor got her divorce a couple years ago and went black. We both work out at the same health club and heard her talking about black men all the time !

Thank you for telling us about that Becky. It's so cool to know a celeb like her went Black for real and that she is so hot looking too.
Jim in Nashville, TN

soixanteneuf98@yahoo.com

Photos of Kathy

becky38 said:
I bet you would like to see her Kathy has a real nice body for her age too she covers it up on the TV but in the gym in just her workout clothes she is in great shape and has large breasts .

Hi Becky, can you tell me where I could find photos of Kathy or what station she works at? I'd love to see and pretty she is knowing she dates Black men. Thank you, Jim in Nashville, TN

soixateneuf98@yahoo.com

Kathy is on the KOMO 4 news she is the 5pm anchor and has been with them for many years . She is a WSU grad. also and is really a very nice person .

Julia_figen said:
Which white celebrity woman would you like to see in a strong black man''s arms? Personally I get turned on by thinking of this "innocent looking" girls like Keira Knightly and Winona Ryder with a big black man.

Pictures like a big black man with Angelina Jolie, Britney Spears or Nicole Kidman is also a turn on to me...and I am not specially bi....
Just the thought of this big black man.....mmmm...

I would love to hear your fantasies!

Julia

Well Julia has kinda touched on a 'hot button' (LOL) for me. I have taken a lot of joking and kidding about Britney Spears. Yeah, I know the girl has issues longer than the Encyclopedia Brittanica but I just think she has the body and looks of a totally sexual female. Yes, on a windy day there's a distinct 'whistling' through her ears but in terms of a body made for sex - she just is #1 in my mind (WITH hair, not the 'Kojak'-look). I was once told by an individual on the fringes of the Hollywood scene that Ms. Brit was the topic of not-so-quiet whispers regarding her affinity for what her female friends have between their thighs and on more than one occasion there were 'rumors' of her enjoying the company of one or two of the black males in her retinue. So if you go by the adage "where there's smoke, there's fire.." I guess Britney has already been blacked.

Also, I can't count the number of sites depicting Britney Spears DP'd, 'Airtight' and gang-banged by some heavily hung black guys. It has made me wonder if, just based on that, Britney would almost be a poster-child for celebrity BBC sluts.

Okay, now you all know I am a closet Bi for Britney Spears, LOL...I have suffered thru the comments and remarks of folks around me for my professed arousal for her. Maybe this could be consideed my "outing", huh?

TTFN

local celebs

Dam!!! Check out these 2 hot asses from a tv staton here locally. Do these 2 need some BBC or what!!!!!

:bj:

Attachments

• chr1.JPG
    chr1.JPG
    53.8 KB · Views: 238
more hot celebs

These 3 from the weather channel need it bad!!!

:flash:

Attachments

• kd100805h.jpg
    kd100805h.jpg
    18.2 KB · Views: 76
  • jen122105z08.jpg
    jen122105z08.jpg
    24.3 KB · Views: 83
  • ha010206z31.jpg
    ha010206z31.jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 83
love to see pam anderson suck a real cock (black that is) instead of old (tommy boys).

Someone ought to check out Black Snake Moan with Christina Ricci and post some stills. That girl has MAD jungle fever in that movie!

sara evans

dean-wa said:
Sarah Evens comes to mind.

how about this pic of sara evans. shes made for BBC

Attachments

• se1.JPG
    se1.JPG
    23.5 KB · Views: 163
I agree totally. She has the look.

could someone PLEASE fake sara evans with bbc????

Sara Evans is the hottest woman EVER born. Since her divorce I am going to become her new man and make her into a bbc gangbang slut!! Hey a man can dream dammit!!

Users who are viewing this thread