• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

White chicks Arab men

• Thread starterkazzak
  • Start date

kazzak

New around here...
Beloved Member
Oct 8, 2006
Could anyone with any good pics, or links to movies of white chicks with middle eastern men please post them on this thread? Thanks.

allah wannah white bitch-what??

Hi

Someone knows if there is a chat where white girls can met arab guys?
However white girls -arab guys it's an interesting mixing

Arab men

Go to Baghdad !!!!

Im not an arab but I wonder why do people nowadays find it acceptable to hate and insult all arabs and their religion with such ignorance by generalization....I find it sick...and I wonder whos next

Last edited by a moderator:
barnicci said:
Im not an arab but I wonder why do people nowadays find it acceptable to hate and insult all arabs and their religion with such ignorance by generalization....I find it sick...and I wonder whos next

blabla.......

Don't worry there are a lot more people out in the world whose bad opinion of Americans is constantly reinforced by the anti-arab idiots that post on this site and others like it in order to reinforce their narrow minded views.

All of the Arab men that I have met have been not so nice and very anti-black but they cannot all be like that?

Anyway, Arab men are Caucasion in race. Almost like a slightly tanned white man with slightly different facial features.

They are NOT the superior black man.

Users who are viewing this thread