• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

White cocks, Black cock, but what about Brown cocks?

• Thread startertsar9211
  • Start date

tsar9211

New around here...
Beloved Member
May 26, 2009
This one is for the girls. What's your experiences with Indian lads? Are the bigger or smaller than white cocks? Are they thicker or same as or just different sizes?

Love you hear your experiences..

India men are longer than white but same thickness. I LOVE them.
In Scotland I met a LOT of Indain and Pakistani men. they were really horny because their wives were waiting for them to send for them from the sub continent. Without sounding poikitiacl. POLItICAL---they were earning money to send fro family and then to move to Canada. When I told them I was right across the border from canada-they got even more intersted-even though I had just satisfied them.
so, anywa, Indian cock longer but same thick as white. And Indian men are SO nice and truly like/love americans
luv, MsGary

In my experience Indian men have pretty average size penises. In fact, despite the whole purpose of this site so do most black men too. Although it does seem that on average black men are slightly larger, there is so much diversity within each population that any one from any race can be big or small. This site more about fantasy than reality. But that's fine.

kdum8 said:
In my experience Indian men have pretty average size penises. In fact, despite the whole purpose of this site so do most black men too. Although it does seem that on average black men are slightly larger, there is so much diversity within each population that any one from any race can be big or small. This site more about fantasy than reality. But that's fine.

Well said, kdum8

It is an excellent idea for a wife to suck her husband off at the same time her bull is riding her to a powerful ORGASM. This makes it a family affair, and reduces the embarrassment a masculine husband might experience when his anal door is opened. It also establishes the Bull as in charge of the "marriage".

Ramblings from a feeble mind.

Users who are viewing this thread