white couple wants more cock.

• Thread starterwant2dp
  • Start date

want2dp

New around here...
Beloved Member
Nov 12, 2009
Here are some pics from last night. She desperatly wants another cock for a DP. We would love either a cuck that wants to clean us up or If there are any BI bulls out there, we would love to here from you guys especially. Either way send us comments. We sure would like seeing a BBC stretch out that pussy. Any takers?
We will post more pics of her and her friends if we here encouragement. She wants to know if anyone wants to help fuck her? She wants to hear all youre dirty thoughts.

Attachments

• DSC03146.jpg
    DSC03146.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 367
  • DSC03147.jpg
    DSC03147.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 294
  • DSC03136.jpg
    DSC03136.jpg
    22.8 KB · Views: 347
I am originally from Michigan and go back there occasionally. I would love to fluff you up and do clean up duties for both of you. I would love to suck your cock and lick her pussy.

If you find some bulls to fuck her, I would gladly suck their cocks as well. Plus, lick up their cum from her pussy.

mmmm

she is nice!

Now its full of cum

Here are some more pics from last night. I sucked all of my cum back out and spit it in her mouth. She wants more cum and cock. We would love to have someone help clean up this mess off her cunt and my cock.. Anyone intrested in helping? We would love to have any pic replies back. She wants those cocks big and hard when you are looking at her pussy. Tell her and show her...

Attachments

• DSC03164.jpg
    DSC03164.jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 179
  • DSC03165.JPG
    DSC03165.JPG
    96.4 KB · Views: 182
aww, well she really wanted to here some nasty comments... No one wants to clean her messy pussy or my cum covered cock? no one wants to put there big cocks inside her and add more cum to it? Lexx and Dc we appreciate the comments and would love your guys help.. thanks