• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

White fuckmeat from Russia

• Thread starterkopatel
  • Start date

What you think I must do to her?

• Send her to a whorehouse

Votes: 9 24.3%
  • Use her for BBC gangbangs in our bed

Votes: 15 40.5%
  • Make her a submissive fuck-slut

Votes: 19 51.4%

• Total voters

kopatel

New around here...
Beloved Member
Nov 12, 2013
Russia
Hi to all cucks bulls and ladies on this site. I am new here, so let me introduce me and my wife. I am 27 and she is 33, her name is Masha, and we are from Russia. Her pussy is very tight and wet, and nice tits loudly slaps when i fuck her from behind. My dream is to turn her into a dirty slut, that her only ocupation will be sucking BBCs and fuck them. May be the perfect way will be to send her to a whorehouse...
Unfortunatelly she is not into this fantasy ouside our bed... yet...:)
So wthat you can say about her? Will you ruine her tight pussy?
IMG_8650.jpgIMG_1036.jpgIMG_1024.jpg394817.jpgIMG_5019.jpg

More than 160 views and no comments... no one like her?:(

kopatel said:
More than 160 views and no comments... no one like her?:(

Well for starters, let's just say her body is fantastic...I could absolutely see myself doing her for hours as you sat and watched -- occasionally getting us water to re-energize haha!

Few more photos of her for you!
Please post some comments:)
IMG_4844.jpgIMG_5022.jpgIMG_9400.jpg

I like her shaved cunt pic. Got any of her in action ? Id stretch her wide open and leave you a creampie....

daddy_taz said:
I like her shaved cunt pic. Got any of her in action ? Id stretch her wide open and leave you a creampie....

I will clean it that much, that she even no need to go to shower after:)
So people, vote more actively - help me to decide, what to do with her!

Here is another one with her shaved cunt:)
IMG_8655.jpg

Forget just cleaning up the cum -- why don't I just give the two of you a facial with my hot load? Put your faces together!

kopatel said:
I will clean it that much, that she even no need to go to shower after:)
So people, vote more actively - help me to decide, what to do with her!

Here is another one with her shaved cunt:)
IMG_8655.jpg

Great idea! Maybe you want to cum in my mouth?;)

She's got a great body. Very hot.

She has a great body. I would love to fuck her shaved pussy while you watched.

You are so sexy! I definitely should use you for serving a gang-bang with my wife!;)

What a fucking slut she is! My wife and I would be only too happy to train the bitch for you. I can't believe the slut is not doing what you tell her, but don't worry, we will change her attitude. During the day we could make her clean our house naked, with special attention to the toilets, and in the evening we put her collar on and offer her to all my husband's business contacts. Of course you will get photos and we can even set up a live webcam for you if you want. At the end of a few weeks, she will have a different attitude and serve you properly, guaranteed.

katiesguy said:
What a fucking slut she is! My wife and I would be only too happy to train the bitch for you. I can't believe the slut is not doing what you tell her, but don't worry, we will change her attitude. During the day we could make her clean our house naked, with special attention to the toilets, and in the evening we put her collar on and offer her to all my husband's business contacts. Of course you will get photos and we can even set up a live webcam for you if you want. At the end of a few weeks, she will have a different attitude and serve you properly, guaranteed.

Sound great and very hot! That's what she needs-good training!
Will you retain her for free or you will sell her body to cover all expencies?
Btw, your wife is a dome or a subslut too?

More of her ass and one with her favorite job - sucking a cock!
IMG_5043.jpgIMG_8536.jpg

How good does she suck?

Callmegod said:
How good does she suck?

She is a great cocksucker! she can suck anyones brains out via his dick:)

Awesome hot looking woman. Would love to feel my hard cock deep inside her sexy body!

rider654321 said:
Awesome hot looking woman. Would love to feel my hard cock deep inside her sexy body!

Thanks! And how would you like to use her?

Users who are viewing this thread