White girls influence on white men

• Thread starterWhite Freak
  • Start date

White Freak

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Mar 22, 2009
I suppose that the more people see interracial sexuality between black men and white girls, the more accepting people are going to become of it.

From the perspective of all races and both sexes, this catapults black men into a position of being classified as the physically and sexually superior studs that white girls want.

I can speak from experience, in saying that even white men can learn to approve of interracial sex by seeing a lot of black male -- white female sexuality. My opinion on this changed when I began to see beautiful white girls pursue and mate with black men. I began to think of these white girls as having a very healthy unshackled sexuality.

As such, there's reason to encourage pretty white girls to develop an open and active sexual preference for black men -- to not hide it, but be very open about it.

In allowing a black man to use her womb to procreate with no strings attached, a white girl is really strongly showing submission to, and preference for, black men.

This kind of social trend can further encourage white girls to become sexually liberated as white women and can even cause white men to encourage their white female friends to offer themselves to black men.

Perhaps it seems counter-intuitive that a pretty white girl can cause white men to fully accept interracial sex "by giving herself up" to "the black man". But I know from experience, that this is in fact so.

I suppose that there's a natural tendency for both men and women to want "superior studs" to be sexually and reproductively rewarded. Such an instict keeps the human race strong.

In summary, if a beautiful young white woman wants to influence white men in a way that causes them to develop a more enlightened attitude about interracial sex she should do two things.

a) Give herself up sexually to "the black man".

b) Be very open about it -- even to white men. Even if white men at first react negatively to it, they may then go through a stage of feeling inadequate when seeing black men get the prettiest white girls. They may then accept it to the point where they're actually encouraging pretty white women to follow suite.

:wtf:

Meh.

I concur with Leon. lol