white hands on black balls

• Thread starterBlondeRachelO
  • Start date

BlondeRachelO

New around here...
Beloved Member
Mar 20, 2004
I was just wondering if anyone else loves the sight of a white hand cupping a pair of heavy hanging black balls?

I love doing this. I think it looks so sensual.

rx

I agree...that is one of the most beautiful sights in ir.

Id rather see her blonde head bobbing up and down on his BBC :)

jayfromnc said:

LOL. Don't get me wrong I love going down on a black guy as much as anyone. It's just for me the most erotic thing is to reach behind me while i ride a guy and hold his balls. I love the way they tighten up just before he empties his seed into my pussy.

mmmmmmmmm......

rx

The best

jayfromnc said:

Actually, the best BJ pics are those where the woman cup his balls while bobbing up and down.

One delicate hand supporting herself on his muscular thigh, the other overflowing with his balls, and her throat filled with capacity with big black dick!

Something like this picture.

Attachments

• promo4.jpg
    promo4.jpg
    70.5 KB · Views: 642
I've always liked seeing a large dark skinned hand on a girls bottom pulling her toward him as she knows she can't resist...the thought of it makes me melt.

Duly noted PG. ;)

Pictureofagirl said:
I've always liked seeing a large dark skinned hand on a girls bottom pulling her toward him as she knows she can't resist...the thought of it makes me melt.

BlondeRachelO said:
LOL. Don't get me wrong I love going down on a black guy as much as anyone.

rx

well as long as you know your place :)

Yeah, I love that too. Especially when giving head. Here are a couple of my wife Nicole coaxing hot loads from her bulls. Damn, I love taking pics and video of her...:)

Interracial - My hot wife Nicole!

BlondeRachelO said:
I was just wondering if anyone else loves the sight of a white hand cupping a pair of heavy hanging black balls?

I love doing this. I think it looks so sensual.

rx

dirtywhiteboy said:
Yeah, I love that too. Especially when giving head. Here are a couple of my wife Nicole coaxing hot loads from her bulls. Damn, I love taking pics and video of her...:)

Interracial - My hot wife Nicole!

good lookin' wife there - I'd love to be poundin' her tight pussy while she reaches back for my thighs & takes every inch!

I like seeing a big black hand playing with a nice red bush :)Girls with red hair are so pale.

I love seeing white girls do this!