• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

White/Indian uk bulls

• Thread starterbhampaki
  • Start date

bhampaki

New around here...
Beloved Member
Feb 18, 2013
hey,

got a fantasy about a white or indian uk bull fucking my wife. not sure how far i want to go yet, just in the early stages, but a chat, exchange of photos might be a start.

bhampaki said:
hey,

got a fantasy about a white or indian uk bull fucking my wife. not sure how far i want to go yet, just in the early stages, but a chat, exchange of photos might be a start.

You won't feel contentment until you try this out for real. Have you told your wife what "extra happiness" you want her to have?

If there was a contraception failure, would you be upset with your wife getting preggy to another man? Would you be keen to rear the child as though it was your own.?

we have kids so my sperm are fine.

A wife who touches her boyfriend's cock before a condom goes on it, can transfer sperm in pre-cum that may be invisible to her eyes when she brushes her fingers against her clitoris.

A wife can have bareback sex with her boyfriend on a Tuesday night and get pregnant when she ovulates on Saturday night. The spermatoza have travelled up the fallopian tubes and are ready to pounce on the egg the instant it arives. Ambush in waiting.

The sperm that empregnates, continues it's life as part of the human that has been created - it does not die like the other sperm.

Every time a wife offers her breasts to her hungry new baby, her boyfriend is suckling her even if he has left the district. Many husbands have difficulty being stepfathers, because of this genetic fact.

interesting saraha, very interesting.

back on topic, any uk/indian bulls wanna chat to a paki hubby about his wife? im me. man i'm stuck on how to proceed

OR any paki bros wanna chat?

Users who are viewing this thread