white men and black women

• Thread starterrgm0467
  • Start date

rgm0467

New around here...
Beloved Member
Dec 14, 2005
How many of the black men here get offended when they see black women with white men? Do black men see it as the new "in" thing for black women?
Do you as black men feel "threatened" by a white man dating a black woman and if threatened are you really insecure for yourself versus the race as a whole?

Just thought I would throw this out there since this site is more unfortunately toward bm/wf.

And how do you as white women feel in the US when white men not only date black females but toward the mail-order bride thing that so many white males are doing in greater numbers than ever before?

Lots to digest and hope it gives lots to post for discussion.

For the record I have a mail-order bride and she is from Kenya and I am white.:bowdown::bowdown:

If I love and date white babes, I am not going to tell black women who to love and date, I don't have time to worry about how someone else should date......period. I have observed that Asian women have a overwhelming preference for white guys, way more and deeper that black guys and white women.

People are people and we all are the same color when the bedroom lights are turned off :)