White middle-class woman gives up life to be with African warrior!

• Thread starterBowdon
  • Start date

Bowdon

New around here...
Beloved Member
Dec 7, 2008
I was reading one of the national newspapers here (UK) the other day and noticed a story with the headline; My Masai Mr Right: Why is this middle-class woman giving up a life of luxury to live in a mud hut with an African warrior?

Though there is probably a cultural respect going on here.. I bet she as had black boyfriends before. Wouldnt this be a fantasy come true for some white women?

article-0-08EF8D8C000005DC-58_468x561.jpg

Here's the story from the newspaper: My Masai Mr Right: Why is this middle-class woman giving up a life of luxury to live in a mud hut with an African warrior? | Mail Online

After I saw her and read the story I stumbled across this sex story on another site. It made me think of her! Impregnorium - No Condoms, No Pills, No Pulling Out!

Great topic and the story from the link is so HOT. I love the idea of a white woman going and living in a village.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah man, a total fantasy come true for most women. I wonder how long it took her to get used to the masai dietary staple of blood mixed with fermented milk. I lived in kenya for two years. The masai are a beautiful people. This article screams bullshit.

Even I gotta say that whole idea sounds pretty stupid, lol

Why? Probably a mental illness of some sort.

shes just a spoilt middle class white girl..who thinks shes being really cool..and shocking people....belive me she wont be there for long

French name and look to her - another frog we let in the country to work! (Not quite the same if you try getting a Job in France as a foreigner)
So now she's leaving and going to live in a mud hut - that BBC must be the best! Would have thought there was enough black guys in the UK - but maybe their not African enough.

If the stories BS then who cares - if its true then good luck to her!

Reactions: EddyBBC
Beautiful.

The way it should be. Hopefuilly she can help populate Africa with even more black babies. :yumyum:

It was a very horny read, but not even me could take a three foot long penis.

well nice family style pix but I wanna see this native giving his white bitch his cock.

I believe the Masai practice FGM. Hope she does not get a daughter...

Last edited by a moderator: