White newscaster chick thinking about BBC

• Thread starterIron Lee
  • Start date

Iron Lee

YOU can cum in my wife‼️🔥😉
Beloved Member
Apr 4, 2010
This is a little something I found. This sports interview show gets a prank phone call and the white girl newcaster defends the black guy she is interviewing (the guy the prank caller is talking about), but you can tell she was thinking about him, by the way she says "he is obviously a very jelous man, sitting at home" when the guys was actually complimenting him in a way. Anyway it's pretty funny she is flustered about it-

YouTube - Prank Call WIN

Guy was paying a compliment which threw her mind into confusion excellent !) must have got her own thoughts going nicely.

swipe said:
Guy was paying a compliment which threw her mind into confusion excellent !) must have got her own thoughts going nicely.

Yeah no doubt, you can tell hey! she is all flustered, almost like she was caught thinking about being fucked by him. It's just to bad it didn't go a bit longer at the end.

The caller is talking to the white guy, gary pallister.

Caller: "Good evening. All right Gary? All right Paul? Firstly, can I just congratulate Gray on the size of his bulge?...because it seems like he has a massive cock."