• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

White Serves Black

• Thread starterladr1
  • Start date

ladr1

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jun 15, 2010
Looking for black stud that truly believes a white man should serve him and all his needs. I think black is sexy and i get very week around black men. I love to kneel in front of a black man and worship him in anyway he wants me too. love to be told what to do. I love to rim black ass for hours and feel its is my duty to clean it for him. I love cum and piss and more, when i am lucky to find someone to give me it. I am really looking for a black man that really wants a white bitch to use. I love all black men would serve fat to old to young I just know place around all. I am 5.9 185 nice big ass if you wish to use as a cum dump. very very cute very straight acting except around black men then i feel weak next to their godly bodies. please let me know if you are interested. Are there black men who still truly belive this? If so where are you so deperate here.

Reactions: BBCsis
bbc dom needs u

ladr1 said:
Looking for black stud that truly believes a white man should serve him and all his needs. I think black is sexy and i get very week around black men. I love to kneel in front of a black man and worship him in anyway he wants me too. love to be told what to do. I love to rim black ass for hours and feel its is my duty to clean it for him. I love cum and piss and more, when i am lucky to find someone to give me it. I am really looking for a black man that really wants a white bitch to use. I love all black men would serve fat to old to young I just know place around all. I am 5.9 185 nice big ass if you wish to use as a cum dump. very very cute very straight acting except around black men then i feel weak next to their godly bodies. please let me know if you are interested. Are there black men who still truly belive this? If so where are you so deperate here.

i want u as my slave im in nnj if interested hit my yahoo jim_williams86

i'm agree with ladr...
i'm a german girl that turned completely to blacks after a lost bet..
since that time i like to be slave of blacks, especially i like to blow,swallow his cum and be fucked in the ass...
if anyone interested in me please write at: annettegermany83@yahoo.com

Cheers,
Angela Annette

White submissive male, never been with a black guy (or any guy) before, 29 years old (looks 23 :)), from Europe, would love to service very dominant black guy in any desires he might have or just would love to watch as dominant black guy fucks submissive white girl...

Last edited by a moderator:
i am so happy to see that i am not alone on this issue. There is nothing wrong with wanting to feel owned by a strong black man. I know some would say that this is a race issue. For me its not its the that all black men are so hot and strong and i feel submissve with them. I dont feel that same way with a white guy. My desire for this hurts every day and is always on my mind. Problem is that gay black men are almost like white men bitchy and boring. Its that real man that i want the one that you can actually smell the true man scent not covered by the designer smells. Someone im me and said why are you a toilet for them. Why not? if it turns me on then i am going to do it. If this bothers you then F*** off and mind your business. Just so thankful for this site to allow me to share my thoughts and feel free.

im a dom blk man and agree with u all i love white sluts wheather women or man i love a white sex slave if interested in sucking me licking my ass eating my cum or just worshipping me hit me up white slaves.

Reactions: ckc
hello i serve black african , im french girl , i thinks is normal a serve blacks african

kiss

ladr1, I agree that to submit, serve, obey & worship black cock is the best. :bj:

I, as well as other white boys know that the black man likes pussy as his preferred choice for his release. We also know that sometimes this pussy is just not available for him but his need to cum remains. Whatever method the black man chooses to obtain his release should not be questioned and always provided.

I have no desire at all for providing such for a white boy but if the black man wanted or needed it then I would. I feel it would strengthen his dominance while allowing me to show him my effort towards loyalty.
The way I see it, a black man that has fucked and cum in a white pussy has achieved a huge accomplishment and I don't mind showing him my approval of that.

Reactions: ckc

Users who are viewing this thread