• Start date

fionasissyslut

Jizz*elle
Beloved Member
Sep 14, 2009
UK
Picture 67 (1).jpg

This is REAL a picture of me faked with a beautiful black cock

I have served over the years quite a few MASTERS but only one BLACK MASTER which was the experience of my life and i would love to be back there
Most MASTERS i have served have lasted for several months then petered out with the exception of one who lasted four years.
He was white and much older than me~~quite fat and bald BUT he was one hell of a MASTER~~Strict uncompromising and very demanding
With a strict dress code that i had to adhere to or be punished~~He would phone me on a dedicated Cell phone and i would answer "Sissy Faggot Jizz*elle at your service Master Sir" and he would tell me how he wanted me dressed and how long he would be in getting to my house
He liked his wine served and for me to kiss and lick his balls until he was ready to mouth fuck me or even go straight to taking my panties down and ass fucking me Once or twice i was pimped out to his friends

My one Black Master was younger than me and he left me in no doubt as to my status in his eyes~~Sissy faggot sex slave for his exclusive use
OH! to be back there which brings me to the main loves in my life
I'd love to be a sex slave to a Black man permanently~~serving all his needs~~pleasing him sexually and dressing sexy for him

1037054771.jpg

I think it is right and proper for a sissy faggot to be locked permanently in chastity so as to concentrate his mind on pleasing his MASTER and leave the fucking to REAL MEN that know how to please a woman
Also when in panties and locked in chastity the faggot soon forgets any notions of arrogant male attitudes and becomes subservient and obedient to his MASTER's Demands

1567512751.jpg1567512751.jpg
498351948.jpg498351948.jpg

Like most transvestites i don't know why i like wearing women's clothes but i do
There is nothing to me that compares with pulling on a pair of silky panties or stockings so many styles/colours/textures~~opening a new packet of stockings is bliss~~even the imagery on the pack is erotic but to put on a pair of seamed stockings is paradise
I feel the same with make up~~getting my look right is important and attention to detail is sooo important
97e7160691ee0e7ac0d30e38dba7a845.jpg

So having spent so long getting my look and walk and mannerisms right the next step was to feel what it is like to be with a man
As i said my long term MASTER was old fat and bald but that did not matter the first time he laid his hands on me~~pulling me to him and fondling up the back of my skirt~~feeling my ass and panties~~was electrifying and felt just wonderful~~so wonderful being treated like a ***** that i would have done anything to please him and of course i did over the next few years

As time has gone on i have come to the conclusion that the only true servitude would be to a superior black Master which seems like a natural progression

Picture 67 (1).jpg 1037054771.jpg 1567512751.jpg 498351948.jpg 97e7160691ee0e7ac0d30e38dba7a845.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: mrfebruaryguy
Servingjizz7776221.jpg a Black man is my dream

Pink-Door-Decoration-Design.jpg
FANTASY STORY ABOUT BLACK RULE

7am~I awake in my bedroom~it's a cupboard under the stairs really as my old bedroom and house is now occupied by my BLACK MASTER/OWNER
Get dressed and put on makeup
8am~Prepare MASTER'S breakfast
8.35~Take tray with butt plug to MASTER'S bedroom
8.36~Knock on MASTER'S bedroom door wait for "COME IN" command
8.45 "COME IN" command ~~i enter and put the tray on the bedside cabinet~~MASTER is fucking my wife~~i stand to attention at the end of the bed
9.10 MASTER is finished fucking my wife and flops back on the bed
9.11 I kneel between his legs and begin to clean his cock and balls with my tongue as he eats his breakfast
9.30 MASTER is satisfied that his cock and balls are clean~~move over to my wife to lick her cunt clean of any of MASTER'S cum
9.50 MASTER showers~~i wait with two bath towels
10.15 MASTER emerges from shower~~i towel his body dry making sure his ass cock and balls are dry
10.40 MASTER pick up my butt plug and i bend over for him to insert it in my ass hole~He pulls my panties down and forces the large butt plug in to my ass hole and pulls up my panties~~i curtsy and thank him
11am MASTER is dressed and will give me my punishments now~~my wife is still naked on the bed~MASTER asks my wife how many strokes of the cane should i receive for crooked stocking seams~~she decides 30
11.05 I am bent over and master administers 30 cuts of the cane across my ass~~often with the cane high over his head bringing it down with force
This is life under BLACK RULE for a sissy faggot and his wife

Pink-Door-Decoration-Design.jpg
Oh yess as a white sissy faggot I would do ANYTHING to please this Bull
I would suck his cock all day~~kiss and lick his balls~~lick his ass~~take his cum in my mouth and all over my face~~he could use and abuse me as he pleases and i would thank him for the honour

Last edited: