White Sissy Slut

• Thread starterwhite2abuse
  • Start date

white2abuse

New around here...
Beloved Member
Sep 2, 2009
Hi... I'm a white sissy slut who is looking to be abused by as many black people as possible during the remainder of my life. I would love to serve at group parties if at all possible. I am very much into heavy verbal humiliation, degration, spanking, bullied by blacks, spit on, ****** to do things, ****** to dress up and embarrass myself, cuckolding.

My email address is white2abase@yahoo.com. My yahoo im id is white2abase. I welcome all blacks, male and female who might have an interest in black domination over white. I am for real. Oh.. my collarme.com is white2abuse also.

Would love to talk. will reply to everyone. I'm a slut.. tee hee.

Oh i live in Florida near Orlando.

charlie

To be a white sissy bitch and totally 100% worship a black Master, to get on your knees and slowly pull down his pants, then OH YES! smell that special strong black man scent, that smell getting you so dizzy for his cock, and you want his warm slimy black baby seed in your sissy white boi belly. Then I cum so hard thinking of worshipping his superior black man shithole. MMMMMM, to think of licking up his big black sweaty stinky balls, that special black man body odor is so overpowering. No white boy can resist just like those white wives and GF's. OH YESSSSSSS!

Reactions: silver-50swm