• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

White slut training

• Thread starterereculus
  • Start date
E

ereculus

What is involved in sending white women to another state for training by 7 to 8 black guys. What kind of things is she trained on? Then she's introduced to a bull back home where she lives?

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: hikawade
Training...

Well it isn't a crime if she wants to go! I have had many training sessions over the years. Some of them were weekends long with follow ups throughout the next few months.

So I think it is ok if it is her idea. And believe me, we women can have some pretty fucked up ideas!

Marie

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: hikawade
We all know proper training is necessary and I looked forward to it. I agree with all these statements and feel that in the future the training will be mandatory.

its called the mann act, what they caught tha black boxer for Jack Johnston

ereculus said:
What is involved in sending white women to another state for training by 7 to 8 black guys. What kind of things is she trained on? Then she's introduced to a bull back home where she lives?

Note that ereculus said "sending white women to another state for training" NOT transporting her.

As long as she is traveling alone voluntarily (although under her Master's orders) to another state for training, there is no violation of law.

IE: Master orders her to fly from Los Angeles to Chicago for training. She buys ticket with cash or preferably with her own credit card, flies to Chicago alone, is trained and then returns to Los Angeles. No different than the Bible salesman occupying the seat next to her going to Chicago for a sales convention.

Just don't drive her there yourself or purchase the tickets for her with your credit card, as "interstate transportation of a female for the purposes of ************" could be applied by an overzealous Deputy AG.

will :bj::yumyum::lick:

Reactions: nrbill
Stupid question: Why not calling it a day and send the white women for their training straight to Africa?

i've sent myself on several training trips and had a great time doing so.

newbie sluts go to a training locale and what is done to them may seem harsh or rough but it's needed, when they return they are far different then the way they were before.

Reactions: BWCOrson, hikawade and Dark_Hung
ereculus said:
My first group changed me as a person, not at all in a bad way, but entirely changed me. I was new to black men then, a guy I was dating told me to come over when I got off and get high and sex. There were 5 of them, I walked out of that place a different woman.

• Love
Reactions: BWCOrson, noonan, Covfefe and 2 others

Users who are viewing this thread