• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

white sorority wins all black sorority step show

• Thread starterblacklexus
  • Start date

blacklexus

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jun 4, 2007
this youtube video...it is showing a all white girl sorority Alpha Tau Alpha winning a black sorority step show. Stepping is a long held African American Fraternity and Sorority tradition and each year there is a national step show on a Black College campus. This show took place in Atlanta where several Blk colleges are. Stepping involves popular dance and African combo traditions. So these white girls showed some soul and let me say they are bad stuff too.....much props to the white girls...

YouTube - 2010 Sprite Stepoff OMG! (Zeta Tau Alpha) 3 of 5

Musta been alot of BBC seed n them that gave them so much soul
hope they got plenty after the show

Dang that unexpected. It was like Susan Boyle, but sexy!

whitesubhubby said:
Musta been alot of BBC seed n them that gave them so much soul
hope they got plenty after the show

,,,,,,,oh yeah, I was a stepping member of a Black frat, and after a show most of us got laid, and when ever we saw white babes attending the step shows, we knew she was interrested or already down for some black cock.

blacklexus said:
this youtube video...it is showing a all white girl sorority Alpha Tau Alpha winning a black sorority step show. Stepping is a long held African American Fraternity and Sorority tradition and each year there is a national step show on a Black College campus. This show took place in Atlanta where several Blk colleges are. Stepping involves popular dance and African combo traditions. So these white girls showed some soul and let me say they are bad stuff too.....much props to the white girls...

YouTube - 2010 Sprite Stepoff OMG! (Zeta Tau Alpha) 3 of 5

......this brings back memories,,,,,to win a step contest take a lot of practice, reseach, and committment for a good 3 months, regardless of who you are.

lewis said:
,,,,,,,oh yeah, I was a stepping member of a Black frat, and after a show most of us got laid, and when ever we saw white babes attending the step shows, we knew she was interrested or already down for some black cock.

I'm sure that happened bro.:rolleyes:

It was on the news and the NAACP thru a fit that white's had een allowed into the compatition. They had a problem with the white's crossing over with the black culture. And what has been the blacks only shows. Anyway the second place team was also awarded the first place prize by Coke at the demand of the NAACP. I have to say the NAACP seems raciest to me

8incher said:
It was on the news and the NAACP thru a fit that white's had een allowed into the compatition. They had a problem with the white's crossing over with the black culture. And what has been the blacks only shows. Anyway the second place team was also awarded the first place prize by Coke at the demand of the NAACP. I have to say the NAACP seems raciest to me

........I did not believe you at first, but I reseached it and it looks like its a chase of money and politics. Like I mentioned before, its a lot of hard work to win a stepping contest. I didn't see the stepping of the sorority that later became the co-winners, cause the white babes were good and display they love for black culture/cock/pussy the most intense and desent way possible,, and I personally want to show my deepest love.

I remember back in the day at college too....and I had alot of white sorority pussy...but these girls are off tha hook bad.....they go to the Univ of Arkansas so I am sure they are bangin some brothas

lewis said:
........I did not believe you at first, but I reseached it and it looks like its a chase of money and politics. Like I mentioned before, its a lot of hard work to win a stepping contest. I didn't see the stepping of the sorority that later became the co-winners, cause the white babes were good and display they love for black culture/cock/pussy the most intense and desent way possible,, and I personally want to show my deepest love.

No surprise though- look at the slack Eddie Murphy or others take when they go from acting ghetto to more wholesome- they are accused of acting white or selling out.

Last edited by a moderator:
lewis said:
......this brings back memories,,,,,to win a step contest take a lot of practice, reseach, and committment for a good 3 months, regardless of who you are.

And to think...all of that time could have been put to use giving blow jobs and getting ass fucked. The brothers in Atlanta and Alabama would have been happier. The NAACP wouldn't have had to act stupid and embarrass themselves. The girls would have had more fun. We might have had more videos to watch and pictures to look at. Coke wouldn't have had to double the first prize money. So somebody explain to me...exactly what was gained by all of this?

Damn they were smoking!

Give them Their Props

The NAACP got it wrong!! These women were sending a message. They are saying that they have just as much pride in their sorority as anyone else. It says a lot that they did it in front of a BLACK audience. Such a display of feminine power scares white people and white men especially!!

Real black men want to conquer bad bitches like this!! Personally, I'd fuck the shit out of their tight pony-tailed asses; make them feel like women!!

vtjames742 said:
No surprise though- look at the slack Eddie Murphy or others take when they go from acting ghetto to more wholesome- they are accused of acting white or selling out.

Just when was Eddie "ghetto"?