White teen girls, BBC and white older virgin men

• Thread starterariel
  • Start date

ariel

Virgin cuck
Beloved Member
Mar 22, 2016
I'm Finnish 50 yo virgin white man. Girls are often interesting me but i'm full impotent and i have micro penis... but what really makes me frustrated and mad, it's how Finnish teen girls are into foreign men! It's frustrating to talk with girls,17-19 yo, because they are not virgins but me....i will be virgin forever. That's really terrible but why i dream that all Finnish girls will know that?

IMG_20230612_180615.jpg

ariel said:
I'm Finnish 50 yo virgin white man. Girls are often interesting me but i'm full impotent and i have micro penis... but what really makes me frustrated and mad, it's how Finnish teen girls are into foreign men! It's frustrating to talk with girls,17-19 yo, because they are not virgins but me....i will be virgin forever. That's really terrible but why i dream that all Finnish girls will know that?

IMG_20230612_180615.jpg
You ever think of being with a BBC yourself, just like those white girls' love?

cuck72 said:
You ever think of being with a BBC yourself, just like those white girls' love?
I like only girls but what i can do with my micro penis?

ariel said:
I like only girls but what i can do with my micro penis?
I ask because have a little boy pee, pee as well, I've been cuckolded by my wife. So, I started to think of being a cleanup cuckold. I know men with bigger manly cocks can satisfy my wife a lot better than I can. I have lots of submissive fantasies now and feel if my little micro penis can't satisfy my wife or any woman, then maybe I can satisfy a man wanting a faggot. I was never like this back in my teens, or 20's. Now I LOVE! getting off thinking of being a like a girl and getting a BBC off, or any horny man. I'm doing the most with having a little 4" pee, pee.

Last edited:
Reactions: ckc and cynful