• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

White teen girls flocking to ISIS/ISIL from Europe and US

• Thread starterCheckoutgirl
  • Start date

Checkoutgirl

Bad girl
VERIFIED!
Beloved Member
Aug 23, 2011
They are running away from home and marrying Muslim fighters.

and ending up pregnant in no time.

http://nypost.com/2014/09/16/european-teen-jihadis-who-joined-isis-claim-to-be-pregnant/

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2804934/Girls-journey-renews-fears-terror-recruiting.html

feature6.jpg

Silly and stupid girls! In time they will regret it, as they will be seen as nothing more then fuck toys to get pregnant and treated like shite. IS are the most extreme of muslims and all they want to get rid of anyone not bowling down to their doctrine

Not really what i wanted to write about for one of my first posts... but - considering IS are claiming woman and children as slaves after killing their husbands/sons, i really hope no other women/girls are lured in like that...

it's one thing to enter into a sexual relationship with someone, even in a D/s relationship (which any good Dom will tell you, is as much about the sub's desires/needs/pleasure as Theirs), but to go to a foreign land where women are seen as property, to be traded like cattle... (again, even though sex slave auctions/fantasies are very erotic... the reality isn't something you can just say "Stop" to.)

Last edited:
becontree2001uk said:
Silly and stupid girls! In time they will regret it, as they will be seen as nothing more then fuck toys to get pregnant and treated like shite. IS are the most extreme of muslims and all they want to get rid of anyone not bowling down to their doctrine
They actually already regret it. They say they want to come home, but can't.

Users who are viewing this thread