• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

White WI wife

• Thread starterupper201c
  • Start date

upper201c

New around here...
Beloved Member
Aug 21, 2007
What do you guys think?

Attachments

• 100_1751.jpg
    100_1751.jpg
    89.4 KB · Views: 1,364
  • 100_1758.jpg
    100_1758.jpg
    92.2 KB · Views: 533
Now there is some wisconsin usda beef. to much woman for me

YUCK!!!! Why do you all think we want all your fat women!!!

C'mon someone has to like big girls? lol

Big girls need good BBC too. Besides she is pretty and got a lot of good booty there..

I can post more if people are interested, but not really seeing much interest. Love to see others post her else where as well.

That's one of the most luscious rear ends I've ever seen.

And I'd love to see more.

Yep.. the crack master can handle that too... send her here

gt pictures, fantastic girl gorgous ass what more could anybody want. more please

Last edited by a moderator:
Look at those lips. She would suck a good dick.

Post more.

Couple more.

Attachments

• 100_1748.jpg
    100_1748.jpg
    90.7 KB · Views: 152
  • 100_1762.jpg
    100_1762.jpg
    93.5 KB · Views: 195
Few more.

Attachments

• 100_1720.jpg
    100_1720.jpg
    95.4 KB · Views: 159
  • 100_1723.jpg
    100_1723.jpg
    91 KB · Views: 183
nice

Now I like those last few pictures the best. She is very fuckable. I like big girls, because most will let you do whatever you want to them. They can get real nasty when it comes to sex... Has she had some big black cock in her yet. She looks ready, but make sure you line up a few brothers to maximize her being used right. Lets see inside that hot pussy, stick a dildo in it, would like to see how deep she is

She has sucked a few and fucked one in a bar parking lot when we were broken up once. LOVE that story.

hmmmmmm

Well you make sure you keep encouraging her. A lot of black men would find her very fuckable and would do some nasty things to her holes. If you were closer, I know me and some of my friends would love to use her and send her home to you leaking.

nice

Love the pics...keep up the good work. Ignore the negative comments.

I take if she let me hit it bareback.

Last edited by a moderator:
She's hot.

Great Pics !!!