• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

white wife in south western pennsylvania wants black bulls

• Thread startermatureslut4blk
  • Start date
M

matureslut4blk

my wife can be your play toy,she loves well hung black men that enjoy giving married wives hot creampies,,she is 48,5ft2,just a plain girl that loves to suck cock and fuck bare-back,,she has incredible orgasims when a well hung black bull cums deep into her married pussy bare-back,the right black stud can also share her with his freinds and have her gang-banged after we get to know you and trust you,we are looking for a long term relationship with a single,married or group of blackbulls interested in owning my wife to use as thier personal bare-back slut.we live in western pa.

pics of my BBC loving wife

she wants well hung black men for long term sexual fun,single ,married or groups of black males are all welcum to use her,age,weight,looks do not matter to her,but no drugs and no drunks,,just black bulls who would enjoy giving her lots of cream pies for her hot married pussy

very nice thank you

thank you

your welcum tg1993,will post some more pics soon

In Pittsburgh

Big Belly, big brained ,thick cock.5'8 beer belly,42 yo Love to please a dripping white pussy.Very oral.Into filling married pussies with my cream. Shaved head,beard,glasses. Friendly,professional,funny,discreet. Just an average guy.Hope to hear from you.

i prefer hairy beavers ,i think

wife loves cream-pies in pittsburgh pa.

im still looking for a well hung black male or group of black males that would love to give my wife hot cream-pies on a very regular basis,,she loves being fucked bare-back and feeling hot cum squirt deep inside her married cunt,,it drives her wild and gives her super intense orgasims,,she hooked on bare-back sex with well hung black men,she also is one great cock sucker and she swallows and loves facials and cum baths also,she could becum a ***** for the right black stud or group of black males in search of a married BBC slut,,the right guy or guys could have a long term relationship with her,once we get to know and trust you she can go out on dates with me staying home,you also can share her with your friends and have her gang-banged,,dom black males welcum also.your age,size,weight,looks, do not matter,if you always wanted to own a married ***** wife heres your chance,,but no druggies or drunks need apply.

Users who are viewing this thread