• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

White wife sex slave

• Thread starterUncle Sickey
  • Start date

Uncle Sickey

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
May 15, 2006
www.unclesickey.com
Hey all,

Just thought I'd post a picture from a new toon I created and will continue to add chapters of the exploits of a couple of enterprising young thugs. They drive around and find a suitable white wife and then take her and train her back at thier hideout; converting her from a uptight prissy wife into a black cock craving *****; which they then sell to drug lords, etc.

Anyway, here's a test picture of a converted white wife in full 'slut' regalia (including slave collar) kissing the head of her new master's magnificent cock! Now that picture should dampen some panties and tighten some underwear!

Uncle Sickey

Attachments

• HappySlave.jpg
    HappySlave.jpg
    38.9 KB · Views: 1,371
Here's another picture of her learning her place in her new world of sexual slavery! It took the bruthus a few days of fucking to teach her the proper place for a white woman is on her knees or back letting her black master take ownership of her body!

Uncle Sickey

Attachments

• LearningHerPlace.jpg
    LearningHerPlace.jpg
    65 KB · Views: 2,281
Used and degraded by blacks

Soon after my husband introduced me to swinging we discovered I was submissive to well-hung black men. Five years later I had evolved into a sex slave for dominant blacks. These pics were taken 15 years apart and now I'm a flabby-tit, fat-assed, fuck-pig who still craves to be used and debased. My husband has grown jaded watching so many negros inseminate and sometimes impregnate me, so he doesn't care how raunchy blacks use me. I've had artists make images from my photos before and I was wondering if you could make an image of me, in your style, being degraded by black men. Thank you.

Attachments

• dagoslut_then_and_now.jpg
    dagoslut_then_and_now.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 1,830
  • LoveMagComp.jpg
    LoveMagComp.jpg
    77.9 KB · Views: 1,906
  • dagoslut08b.jpg
    dagoslut08b.jpg
    9.6 KB · Views: 1,445
Use me!

The two pics above of me on leash and collar were taken 15 years apart. 20 years of being used and fucked by dominant black bosses and numerous studs has turned me into a flabby-tit, fat-assed, fucked-out old *****! Here are recent pics of me on leash and collar, offering my horse-ass to any clean, healthy, well-hung black man who knows how to manhandle and debase a white suburban housewife and PTA mom who is totally submissive, and craves and worships black cock, balls, and ass!

Attachments

• dagoslut82.jpg
    dagoslut82.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 782
  • dagoslut83.jpg
    dagoslut83.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 824
blk bull

hello u hot ass white fuck ***** this 6'5''250lb dom blk bull would love to use those white fuckholes.what's your location slut. peace alphamale

Ass Eater!

The smell of a black studs sweaty ass (pheromones) after he's just fucked me turns me into a pig! When a big dick stud fucks me stupid, I'll happily and gratefully suck his dick clean, and lick his balls with my nose up his musky ass, like in the pic above... the smell of a sweaty black mans ass makes me weak and demented, and I can't help myself... I just gotta lick his asshole!

Attachments

• BitchSchool08D.jpg
    BitchSchool08D.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 888
blk bull

look for my email with pics

Thats how I would luv to be as well Uncle thankyou :)

Users who are viewing this thread