• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

White wife sucks my black cock behind husbands back. Her first black....

• Thread starterSrBilong
  • Start date

SrBilong

Not quite a lurker
VERIFIED!
Beloved Member
May 1, 2009
This is a pretty long read but definitely worth it.....

So last weekend was my annual company picnic. My company rented about 20-25 Hotel rooms for us not too far from a nice resort/country club type of place. Most of the company had off on Friday so if they needed to catch a flight or drive there they had some extra time to do so. Later Friday evening everyone was arriving and once everyone settled in we all met in the banquet room for the typical "We're glad everyone came, we hope you have fun" speech. While we were all gathered down there everyone was walking around, mingling and getting familiar with all of our co-workers.

As i'm walking around I noticed one of the ladies and I had a feeling she noticed me too, cause every couple minutes we would just glance at each other then just turn away. Her husband/boyfriend Paul, who is my coworker from one of our other offices, finally walks over and introduces us. Her name was Joell, we shook hands and i could tell she was very shy cause she kind of kept her head down the whole time. Me and Paul sat and chatted for abit and every once in awhile i'd ask her a question or try to get her involved in the conversation so she didn't feel left out. We all sat and chatted over a few drinks for an hour or two then they went upstairs to unpack all their belongings and get changed cause they wanted to swim in the pool.

I went up and got on my swimming things also, but since i can never find any swimming trunks that i like i usually just wear some athletic/basketball shorts to swim in. The problem with these is that when you get out of the water the shorts are suctioned to your body and everyone can pretty much see the my full package, so everytime i got out of the water i'd have to hurry and pull the shorts so people wouldn't see anything. I'm still drinking, everyone is still drinking and messing around and Joell was just sitting over on the side by herself cause Paul was over in the hot tub talking to some of the other co-workers, some of which were very attractive females which i could tell Joell didn't like. I eventually started to realize that every time i would get out of the water Joell would be trying to sneak a peek at my cock print before i was able to pull my shorts away.

So eventually I decided I was just going to get out of the pool directly infront of her and NOT even touch my short, just let them stick to me so she could see whatever she wanted. When I finally decided to get out it was right in front of her just like i planned and my shorts were suctioned to my leg and she could see it all. I just stood there in front of her, I started having casual conversation with her acting like i didn't know that my dick was clearly visable to her. She would keep looking away, turning her head to the right then as she turned her head the other way I could see her pause and look at my outline for a quick second then turn the other way. I could tell me standing there with my cock outlined in front of her was distracting her thought process cause I asked her "How long did it take you guys to fly in?" and she just said "Yea". I dried off and went upstairs and got some rest.

The next day was the big day for most of the other guys in the company, it was GOLF day. But since i'm not a golfer i stayed back and had a few drinks at the hotel bar with most of the women and 2 other guys who weren't interested in golfing. Of course Joell was down there sitting in the corner booth all by herself just watching all of us acting crazy. I eventually walked over to her and sat down with her and talked for a bit, nothing serious just getting to know her a little more. We had to have talked for a good hour and a half and the more she drank the more comfortable she got. After that I got up again and started dancing and talking to some of the other ladies there that i knew. By this time we're all feeling pretty good, she gets up and tells me she's running upstairs real quick to put on her swimming stuff to get in the pool so of course i tell her I could use a quick dip in the pool too so i'll go up with you. Somehow in the 10 minutes that i was in my room changing i transformed from the "nice but seim-flirty black guy" to the "Aggressive Black Bull". Or at least that's what I thought............

She knocked on the door to see if i was ready and even though i was ready a long time i told her "No, i gotta find something so just come in." At this point i'm standing around with no shirt on and she's standing there in just a swimsuit with some little shorts on and i think we both were checking each other out bigtime. I had put on a different pair of shorts than i wore the first night and i said to myself out loud "I don't like these, i need to put on the other ones". Out of nowhere she mumbles "Yea, i like them better too". I didn't respond to it i just took it as she liked what she saw the other day at the pool. So I go in to the bathroom to change into the good shorts knowing they were still sittin on the chair out in the room. I took bad shorts off and walked out into the room stark naked to get the good shorts. Her jaw dropped, she just froze as i slowly grabbed my good shorts and acted like i was going to put them on.

I was already semi-erect because i was turned on by the fact that she was going to be turned on by seeing me. I looked her in the eye and told her "If you're uncomfortable right now just let me know, and i'll stop". "I'm not uncomfortable at all" she says with an excited looking smile. I walked up to her, grabbed her hand and put it on my already hard black cock. Little did i know that me placing my cock in her hand was the equivalent to giving food to a starving pit bull, she WAS NOT letting go. As soon as she wrapped her hand around it, it was pretty much hers until she got the cum that she was thirsting for. Almost immediately she walked me to the bed, guiding me by my cock and she sat down and started sucking. I have never in my life seen or felt a woman give head like this. It was like she was literally starved for cock and cum. All you could hear was her slobbing everytime she went up and down on my dick, and with her other hand she lightly squeezing my balls. She continued doing this the whole time without coming up for air. I told her earlier that day that I was responsable for taking emergency calls from our office and of course with my luck, my phone went off while she had that black dick in her mouth. I said "Hold on a sec, i gotta get that" and I slowly try to pull away. Without missing a beat and my cock still in her mouth, her still bobbing up and down she manages to say "Uhh, uh". I just say "It'll only take a second but I have to get it, it's probably an emergency" and again i try to pull away slowly, as i pull away she tightens her grip on my balls as small warning for me to just stay still and let her finish, then with her other hand she grabs my butt and pulls me back toward her. At this point I realized that i'd lost control ...... the tables had completely turned. I'm standing there, a big black 6'2 200 pounds, at the complete mercy and control of a much smaller cum starved white woman. Luckily I was able to cum fairly quickly to satisfy her, but even after i came in her mouth she continued sucking. I told her the head of my cock gets very sensative after i cum but she ignored me and kept going. I pretty much had to plead with her to stop by promising her she could have have it again later on.

Needless to say she sucked me multiple times that same evening and multiple times the next day. Every time it was the same thing, we'd be downstairs in the loungs Later I found out a few things. One was that I was her first black cock, she said that was one of the reasons she was so eager for the cum plus she loves the taste and the smoothness of my black cock. She said she's been curious for awhile but there aren't really many black guys where she lives plus she would be too shy to approach them. She admitted was very happy that I'd flirted with her and been bold enough to do what i did. She said before she met Paul she lived in an apartment under a lady who had a black boyfriend and it turned her on to hear him fucking her. She said that anytime she saw him pull up and walk in the building she would cut off all the TV's and just lay in bed and masturbate to the sound of her white female neighbor getting fucked by her black boyfriend. Next year I'll definitely need to bring condoms cause she wanted to get fucked just like her neighbor did. I also found out that Paul has some sort of medical condition that hurts his performance in bed and she hadn't had a hard cock in well over 5 months. She slightly apologized for being as forceful with me as she was, but she said she though i would have had to leave if i answered the phone and she wanted her serving of black cum first. We exchanged numbers and she said she's going to try to come to this area for some more if she gets the chance. I really hope to see her again cause she was definitely fun to hang out with. You can see how aggressive she was from the clips below.......

joeme11.gif
joeme33.gif

00116.jpg

Reactions: Eamdaniel
Very nice work. Looks like you had some fun.

There is no doubt, you certainly are the real deal my friend. Nice work.

Some poor white guy was out playing golf thinking "life is great" not knowing the woman he loves was back at the hotel going crazy on a black dick......

joeme55.gif

This is one of my favorite ones. You can see how wet and sloppy she was sucking me. Also notice how her left hand has a firm grasp on my balls. Like i said before she did this as a control measure to assure I didn't move until she got exactly what she wanted out of me, literally.

joeme22.gif

Ohh Lordy!

If I had a thing like that, I would have women suck it all day.

She certainly enjoys playing with it. :)

That guy was me

SrBilong said:
Some poor white guy was out playing golf thinking "life is great" not knowing the woman he loves was back at the hotel going crazy on a black dick......

joeme55.gif

Many years ago I was that white guy. I guess you don't respect guys you cuckold then?

I was married for over 5 years before I learned how much of a cuckold I was.

lifelong cuck said:
Many years ago I was that white guy. I guess you don't respect guys you cuckold then?

It varies. For the most part I try to show a little respect to them in the beginning by not boasting and bragging to them that their wives come to me to get a real and proper fucking. I guess I try to spare them the humiliation.But I typically lose respect for them once they start trying to interfere with me using their slut wives or try to "tell" me i can't see her anymore. That's when I start doing disrespectful things such as making her suck me off in front of him, or bringing a few of my friends over and let them have their way with her too.

That's a newspaper homicide story just waiting for a headline, isn't it?

Cuckold

SrBilong said:
It varies. For the most part I try to show a little respect to them in the beginning by not boasting and bragging to them that their wives come to me to get a real and proper fucking. I guess I try to spare them the humiliation.But I typically lose respect for them once they start trying to interfere with me using their slut wives or try to "tell" me i can't see her anymore. That's when I start doing disrespectful things such as making her suck me off in front of him, or bringing a few of my friends over and let them have their way with her too.

Well I enjoyed watching my wife suck a big black cock and nothing does it for me like kissing her as someone like you fucks her to orgasm, if she's happy I'm okay with her being used as much as she wants by you and your friends.

I guess you are the type of bull we enjoyed most, maybe you pull harder when the cuck resents just how much superior you are to him, I never contested that and welcomed it when he was really talented and could fuck her like I never could or shared her with his friends. The better she got fucked the happier she was so that did it for me.

tpeman said:
That's a newspaper homicide story just waiting for a headline, isn't it?

Everytime you step outside the house you're a potential "homicide story", might as well have a little fun while you have the chance :p