• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

white ***** wife used by bbc story

• Thread starterjrox2012
  • Start date

jrox2012

New around here...
Beloved Member
Apr 7, 2012
if you're interested in reading about your wife being used by an 11 inch black cock send me an e-mail with pictures of your wife and a topic for the story.

I have an 11 inch cock that can stretch out your wife's cunt to where she can't even feel you when you're fucking her. You can watch me breed her and fill her with my seed while you hold my balls so you have a perfect view of her cunt being stretched out, or you can have her tell you how her pussy was stretch out while you were at work while you're on top of her pumping your cock into her swollen, cum filled pussy by an 11 inch cock. There's plenty of scenarios to choose from, take your pick.

Please make sure your pictures are worth looking at- that is my reward for the time spent writing.

email me at jrox2012@gmail.com

Users who are viewing this thread