• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

White wives that have given birth to Bulls baby?

• Thread starterredheads
  • Start date

redheads

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Aug 11, 2011
Has your wife or any whites wives you know that have given birth to Black Bulls baby? I always wondered how the doctors pulling out the baby feel? Are they even surprised anymore? So many white women are giving birth to black babies everywhere

Reactions: WantsAUsedWife and HottieHolland
I have seen several white couples with one white child an on interracial child. They always look like a happy family. While it isn't for sure how it got that way, it is sure he isn't the bio father. Very lucky dad.

Reactions: Maxio
My wife well x wife got pregnant by her bull while we were still married. He is black she had two children with him.

• Love
Reactions: Maxio and Panawife
I doubt doctors think about too much, if at all. They are focused on baby and mama's health, and color is irrelevant.

With that said, though, I would love to see the reactions of husbands who had no idea their wife got impregnated by a black man when the baby is delivered. Imagine the shock!

• Wow
Reactions: Maxio, barbdwire and WantsAUsedWife
I've been considering doing it, but an nervous because I'm 42 and it would almost certainly ruin my marriage.

• Love
Reactions: Cuckedboipussy and Panawife
Gave birth to twins by my nephew around a month ago with both him and my cuck in the delivery room with me. Nephew being half-Indian and me being white means our girls while light skinned, are obviously not white either. Obviously us being related, we had to be more careful and look out for extra things throughout the pregnancy, so our doctor was fully aware of everything from fairly early on and she supported us through the whole process with everything we needed. Few of the nurses on the day were surprised, but no one said anything other than just doting on the girls saying how they look so cute and gorgeous.

Reactions: Maxio, nelssim and Arabella

Users who are viewing this thread