White women and their daughters in the US prefer a Black man as a partner. !! Goog notice

Bethtwohotwhite

New around here...
VERIFIED!
Beloved Member
Mar 15, 2023
Bridges Court Road – London SW11
Me as a white woman, who decided a long time ago, that I wanted to join a Black man, or more than one...Mmnnn...
Why settle for just one Big Black Dick, if white girls and our daughters can have many friends, very intimate, much better "gifted for sex"?

Always differentiating the person we love, from the rest we like, we have known and practiced sporadic or periodic sex.

Separating Love / Pure Sex for Pleasure, personally, and without any doubt, I prefer to meet many extraordinary Black Bulls, especially, and expand my relationship as lovers, who make my life very happy.

My husband understands that difference, and by mutual agreement, we both have sex with other friends... or strangers.

Currently, the racial mix already makes the old classifications outdated. There are already 2 million young people under the age of 18 who do not fit any of the racial categories included in the population census: white, black, Native American and Asian or Pacific Islander.

That is fantastic, to know other ways of living life, and especially of sharing sex.

Black Men, in general, are more dominant, strong and well hung for us white women, I love los BBC's
That terrible blight of slavery!!
While slavery in the country was not completely outlawed until the 19th century
An Inhumane Business Practice, My God........ Now we have the most precious thing, FREEDOM among all Races

XMb4Eup.png

xnbkfBH.jpg
UTN0fxp.jpg
Zk8MDoo.jpg

• Love
Reactions: crmaster
Bethtwohotwhite said:
Me as a white woman, who decided a long time ago, that I wanted to join a Black man, or more than one...Mmnnn...
Why settle for just one Big Black Dick, if white girls and our daughters can have many friends, very intimate, much better "gifted for sex"?

Always differentiating the person we love, from the rest we like, we have known and practiced sporadic or periodic sex.

Separating Love / Pure Sex for Pleasure, personally, and without any doubt, I prefer to meet many extraordinary Black Bulls, especially, and expand my relationship as lovers, who make my life very happy.

My husband understands that difference, and by mutual agreement, we both have sex with other friends... or strangers.

Currently, the racial mix already makes the old classifications outdated. There are already 2 million young people under the age of 18 who do not fit any of the racial categories included in the population census: white, black, Native American and Asian or Pacific Islander.

That is fantastic, to know other ways of living life, and especially of sharing sex.

Black Men, in general, are more dominant, strong and well hung for us white women, I love los BBC's
An Inhumane Business Practice, My God........ Now we have the most precious thing, FREEDOM among all Races

XMb4Eup.png

xnbkfBH.jpg
UTN0fxp.jpg
Zk8MDoo.jpg
theres nothing wrong with your attitude and i share it and passed it on to my precious young lady..literally:)

jba.jpeg jbadshare.png jbcr treats.jpeg jbcradd for bbc.jpeg jbcrmothluv.jpeg jbcrvacates.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: nelssim and Bethtwohotwhite
I support women having complete sexual freedom in and out of marriage to meet their needs and desires. If only more would exercise it!

Complete crap and bullshit.
I'll give you that you may prefer interracial sex, but that's just you. Don't generalize for other people.
As for as cock size goes, black and white size is the same. ( I should Know I worked in a hospital)
Bethtwohotwhite said:
I'm not sure what that is supposed to mean. Yes Virginia there are other races here and I am assuming you are talking about mixes races. But two million is not a lot.
Bethtwohotwhite said:
Black Men, in general, are more dominant, strong and well hung for us white women, I love lots BBC's
More generalizations. How did you get more dominant? Usually people who have been suppressed are more submissive. As for the well hung I think I have already addressed that. I' glad you like BBC.
Bethtwohotwhite said:
If you plan on eradicating slaver with your pussy you have a long way to go. Yes slavery was terrible. Should never have happened. Don't think for a moment it only happened in the U.S.A. Look at the Caribbean, South Africa, for example.
Hopefully all races means white as well. I am Irish and my ancestors were enslaved as well.

• Love
Reactions: Bethtwohotwhite
zippless said:
Complete crap and bullshit.
I'll give you that you may prefer interracial sex, but that's just you. Don't generalize for other people.
As for as cock size goes, black and white size is the same. ( I should Know I worked in a hospital)

I'm not sure what that is supposed to mean. Yes Virginia there are other races here and I am assuming you are talking about mixes races. But two million is not a lot.

More generalizations. How did you get more dominant? Usually people who have been suppressed are more submissive. As for the well hung I think I have already addressed that. I' glad you like BBC.

If you plan on eradicating slaver with your pussy you have a long way to go. Yes slavery was terrible. Should never have happened. Don't think for a moment it only happened in the U.S.A. Look at the Caribbean, South Africa, for example.
Hopefully all races means white as well. I am Irish and my ancestors were enslaved as well.
Well that is a bit of cold water on a hot fantasy. No matter that it it correct.

Jozyxt said:
Well that is a bit of cold water on a hot fantasy. No matter that it it correct.
You are absolutely correct. Sometimes I should know when to keep my mouth shut. Sorry about that.

Reactions: Jozyxt