• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

white women craved in India

• Thread starterkazzak
  • Start date
Dang, Colonialism is long gone and the effects still ripple throughout the world. It's not just India, it's places french and english dominated. They just want to you make you feel inferior. Establishing the Color caste system in India was one example and America is the same. Except for people in this lifestyle, The most successful image is a light skin man/woman. It's alsways been that way. Not only blacks have to compete, they're competing with themselves. Black vs Light Black.

It's ridiculous in my opinion. Almost brainwashed. No, it's definitely brainwash.

Is there going to be any intellect added to this convo?

Khufu_k said:
You want intellect, go to National Geographic, You want white pussy, stay here.
Really? Seems like all dudes here.....

I bet National geographic pulls rank.

Blackyoung said:
Dang, Colonialism is long gone and the effects still ripple throughout the world. It's not just India, it's places french and english dominated. They just want to you make you feel inferior. Establishing the Color caste system in India was one example and America is the same. Except for people in this lifestyle, The most successful image is a light skin man/woman. It's alsways been that way. Not only blacks have to compete, they're competing with themselves. Black vs Light Black.

It's ridiculous in my opinion. Almost brainwashed. No, it's definitely brainwash.

Okay, thanxs for that, it does explain a bit as to why some ethnic people want to have light skin etc. I always felt i be happier if i had lighter caramel skin rather then my darker skin tone. White women will always rule the world tho, its our culture and media who say white women are better, and sites like this just re-inforce that idea.

Don't indians have the smallest penis sizes on average? I remember something about 'regular' sized condoms being oversized there.

sword-sp said:
Don't indians have the smallest penis sizes on average? I remember something about 'regular' sized condoms being oversized there.
Stereotype. Just like all black men have bigger dicks is one.

Khufu_k said:
Bro, Indians as well as Asians and Hispanics deserve white pussy too. They have their own "reparations" to exact. Nothin beats us all takin our "pound of flesh" by pounding the flesh of a mature big-titted, big-assed blue-eyed blonde or red-headed white ho!!!
Africa definitely need reparations as they're still going through some messed up racist shit. America, we don't really need it.

supreme_black_man said:
That is why I do not want us to dilute our gene pool by breeding with White women.

We should just breed more with our wonderful black ladies like Beyonce.

THEN we can take over.

White women are just for sex imho.
That's what's up with racism. Why do people think like that? No race is dying, people act like it is.

supreme_black_man said:
I have to disagree brutha.

Last week I was spat on and beaten and called a "worthless n***er" by four Asian bastards simply because I was walking their sister home and seven years ago I was beaten to within an inch of my life by a Hispanic gang purely for venturing into a Hispanic area where "blacks are not allowed."

Us bruthas are the only ones who deserve those fucking easy white hoes.
I can't see why you got beat, but saying Asian men having a small penis doesn't actually help the anti-racism. Judging from your tone, you probably haven't seen an asian cock.

sword-sp said:
I don't necessarily think they have smaller penises. Thanks for the link though. Who really knows. Maybe it's a matter of medicine, religion or something else. Their brethren, the west-indians seem to have no problem. I will have to read your article though. I'm not sure how many Indian men use condoms since it's still a religion oppressed area. I'm going to read it and school myself:)

supreme_black_man said:
That is why I do not want us to dilute our gene pool by breeding with White women.

We should just breed more with our wonderful black ladies like Beyonce.

THEN we can take over.

White women are just for sex imho.
Your saying THEN we can take over this is the kind of talk that causes racism and hate toward different races. From a black man white women are more then just a sex object talking this way does not go far with me as I think people should respect one another no matter what skin color. I hope you choose your words more careful as racism is hate and what you said was hate toward the white women of the world.

fgace facts asshole we still rule,rule and divided motherfucka

india

having spent a month in rajasthan i can tell all you guys that a Black man can get pussy very easily despite all the caste system bullshit. I could have fucked 2 women if i wanted but i was already with a white woman so i had to behave ;) I would love to see some pics or a website of brothas banging those hindu broads. The white bois have a couple of sites up already where they are banging hoes all over india.

The white man didn't invent the caste system in India, he exploited it for economic/political gain. It's unfortunate to witness so much self-hatred in a country w/ 1 billion people.

Khufu_k said:
There should be an export program - white hoes for reparation recreation sex in Africa in return for African oil!!!
Poor soul.

Why would Africa want sex as reparations when they have more important needs?

blackyoung these fools are just a bunch of kids playing at being black and hindu and have no idea as to what is real and how far they have gone down into their fantazies

same old same old racist supremecy BS from the Egyptian King and Black God wannabe. you guys make me sick with that crap. reparations...i cant stand hearing that crap. you keep on with youre hatred of past...yea yea yea, i've been in fights over racism and have faced all sorts of crap both in the North and the South USA so dont give me ur problems as reasons for needing to get back at the man.

white woman dont deserve black men anymore than black men deserve white woman or anything else. ITS FRIGGIN SEX PEOPLE just enjoy...but dont make it into PAYBACK for slavery and all other discrimination against us ..past, present, or future.

Users who are viewing this thread