White women more likely to be childless

• Thread starterWifeLuver
  • Start date

WifeLuver

Slut Lover!
Beloved Member
Dec 13, 2006
Childless women are more likely to be white than any other racial group, new Census data show.

Findings from the 2010 Current Population Survey also show that black women were more likely to be childless than Hispanic women; percentages for Asian women more closely resemble those for blacks and Hispanics than whites.

The Census Bureau uses age 44 as the age for completion of childbearing. The data show that 20.6% of white women were childless, compared with 17.2% of black women, 15.9% of Asian women and 12.4% of Hispanic women.

Full story: USA Todayhttp://yourlife.usatoday.com/parent...likely-to-be-childless-Census-says/46992416/1

huh...wow

Thats because white women are more likely to be educated, I dont remember where or what it was, but educated women average like 1.3 children, while uneducated women average something like 4.8 children. Cant remember where I saw that, but its out there.

12gone said:
Thats because white women are more likely to be educated, I dont remember where or what it was, but educated women average like 1.3 children, while uneducated women average something like 4.8 children. Cant remember where I saw that, but its out there.

Educated to disobey, "go forth and multiply?"