• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

White women not afraid?

• Thread starterredheads
  • Start date

redheads

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Aug 11, 2011
Why are white women not scared to have sex with black men? despite them having a much higher chance of having aids and other diseases?

I heard even now white women are going to Africa for sex, even though there is a huge Ebola outbreak happening there.

Is thier sexual desire for black cocks so strong that they dont think this thru?

Reactions: toolman2c
Your generalization is almost certainly too vast. I suggest substituting "some white women" for "white women."

Thank u !!!! A voice of reason....fantasy or reality is all good butt u really hit the nail on the head...heres a funny thing to think about.do these women love bbc just bcuz theyre black?? What about big italian cock? Im italian and the sausage is pretty impressive...btw..as a straight man,ive played competive baseball thru h.s. And college and heres something strange that ive seen in showers and locker rooms...large black cocks, large white cocks....average black cocks, average white cocks...i guess it could be the luck of the draw for some of these women...

Fyi.....everythingu said redheads is factualy true..its undisputable...saftety should b number one issue whether the sexual partner is black , white ,green or blus

Agreeing with Custard about that being "some white women", I think part of the enticement is the "forbidden" aspect of interracial sexual contact. Plus, there are cultural differences in Western society versus Africa. In the West, especially America, we are conditioned by political correctness to not be sexually aggressive with women - the metrosexual was held out as the "new man". Frankly, I can't see any woman respecting that type of man no matter how large is tool. But in the American black ghettos, and I understand in Africa as well, men are perfectly comfortable with aggressively approaching women for sex. Some women are uncomfortable with that and avoid situations where they can be approached, but others really enjoy the attention they get and are happy to "put out". I used to live in a smaller American city, in the ghetto area (I was a poor grad student at the time). I frequently saw skinny black guys walking with young overweight white girls pushing a baby carriage. Lots of them. I can only conclude some people are getting what they want.

I, for one, prefer Black Men, sexually. They just turn me on more than white men do.

Because I go dry, quickly, when a man wears a rubber, I do not let any man, who has sex with me, wear one.

I know there are STDs out there, and I have never had one. And I have had sex with more men than I can count.

Black Men have always excited me, sexually. And I have never feared Black Men, or catching anything.

My personal reason for preferring Black Men is because with white men I have to use lube. I have never had to use lube when I have had sex with Black Men, other than when they have done me anally. I think it is because I have enjoyed so much sex with Black Men, and they have always been a little more aggressive, sexually, that they have excited me as they have. And that is why I prefer sex with Black Men more than sex with white men.

When we vacationed in Jamaica, I was impressed with how many Black Men preferred white women. When we visited friends in Baltimore, I hooked up with several Black Men. Not one white man approached me, wanting sex, the whole time we were there. The same thing happened when we visited friends in Detroit.

I think what makes Black Men attractive to many white women is the fact that Black Men aren't afraid to approach white women for sex, especially married white women. Few white men, at least from what I have experienced, are confident enough to approach a woman and tell her that he wants to fuck her.

I have had Black Men approach me in the grocery store and ask me if I had ever wanted to have sex with a Black Man, and they offered their services. When my husband and I have gone out together to dance, or to a bar to listen to live music, I have had Black Men sit next to me and put their hand on my thigh and strike up a conversation. I have never had a white man be that bold. When we have gone to swing clubs, it has always been the Black Men who approached me first.

I know I don't speak for all women, but, personally, I like men who are courageous, bold and confident. It takes a pretty confident man to approach a man's wife when her husband is sitting right next to her, and talk sex to her. Black Men do that. And that is why so many Black Men have had the opportunity to be with me.

As far as being afraid of catching something, since I will not let men use condoms when they fuck me, I see it as trust that goes both ways.

Reactions: blueballcucky
With me everyone wears a condom - no if's, but's or my cock is too big for one. I always keep a supply in my bedside draw and our pharmacist stocks Durex XXL especially for me.

Given all of the publicity about STD's I am surprised to read that some people still take the risk.

having spoken to several hotwifing couples, it looks to me like the women are naturally risk takers and thrill seekers while the men are risk averse and prefer stability and continuity.

i might be generalising, i don't know.

i've always been a bit of a chancer before meeting hubby and, without realising, started to lead a more cosmopolitan and sedentary life after i got married. he's always been risk averse and rarely does anything without thinking it through and weighing up the pros and cons. At first i thought it was wildly out of character of him to consider this lifestyle but i've since learned that he'd done the cost-benefit analysis on hotwifing me, well before we'd got into role playing and fantasising. lol.

having sex with other men has allowed me to feel like that risk-taking, thrill seeking person i used to be. i've since realised this was actually what was exciting about the fantasies hubby and I shared about me fucking other men. in all those fantasies, i was another version of me. wild, untamed, unabashed and ready to take a chance. i could not be those things in real life, living a mundane life in the suburbs with 4 kids. But in the fantasy i could let loose and be a complete fuckslut, pleasuring several men and being the centre and subject of all of their lust.

this is one reason why hubby is so pleased with me having sex with other men. i think he feels he's got 'that woman' back. the Noreen that he fell in love with.

I just know that if we went out to a club (not likely, lol), i'd be the first to consider going home with a complete stranger while hubby would want to get his number and meet for coffee some other time. I'd be the one most likely to forget to take a condom with me. and the one most likely to let the guy invite a friend.

Last edited:
Reactions: blueballcucky

Users who are viewing this thread