• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

White Women with big streched pussies?

• Thread starterredheads
  • Start date

redheads

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Aug 11, 2011
I have noticed there are many white women with big stretched out pussies, most likely from the so many big black cocks they have taken over a life time, some of these women cant even walk straight because of the stretched out pussies.

My 40 year old blonde neighbour is like that, she invites so many black men to her house, both the 40 year old blonde mom and their 20 year blue eyed blonde daughter fuck blacks openly, I have seen both the mom and daughter making out with blacks on their front porche, while the dad is busy working, but both of them have stretched out pussies, I can tell from the way they walk

• Haha
Reactions: Shinehead, cynful, FLcplwife and 5 others
redheads said:
I have noticed there are many white women with big stretched out pussies, most likely from the so many big black cocks they have taken over a life time, some of these women cant even walk straight because of the stretched out pussies.

My 40 year old blonde neighbour is like that, she invites so many black men to her house, both the 40 year old blonde mom and their 20 year blue eyed blonde daughter fuck blacks openly, I have seen both the mom and daughter making out with blacks on their front porche, while the dad is busy working, but both of them have stretched out pussies, I can tell from the way they walk
I knew a woman who really liked big dick black white or anywhere in between. I used to fuck her from time to time but she was a real size queen. I visited her one day after she had a date with one of her big dicked boyfriends and it was like she had the flu. There was probably alcohol involved too but she was noticeably walking around gingerly and sitting down slowly. I gave he a shit for it and she laughed it off LOL

Reactions: cynful, natasnaikul, Custer Laststand and 1 other person
redheads said:

What a ridiculous stupid fake story ffs

Reactions: Matureplay
stevemwm said:
What a ridiculous stupid fake story ffs

? Its real. I have discussed it many times on this forum. Why are you here anyways, if you dont like white women fucking blacks. Its happening everywhere, whether you like it or not. White wives, daughters, moms, sisters etc.. are fucking blacks everywhere

From reading cuckold comics etc I now love the term "resized" if I had a gf i'd love her to be resized by a black man.

My wife louise always was loose and sloppy. These were taken before we were married .. about 1974-75. Comments and resposts welcome.

p96968.jpg p96673.jpg p90064.jpg

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Cuckedboipussy, rundog, JimSparrow and 2 others
NowShown said:
My wife louise always was loose and sloppy. These were took before we were married .. about 1974-75. Comments and resposts welcome.

That means she fucked a lot of big men, Im sure black men aswell in the 70s

NowShown said:
My wife louise always was loose and sloppy. These were took before we were married .. about 1974-75. Comments and resposts welcome.

Show her today!!

• Love
Reactions: Cuckedboipussy, rundog and laury
I especially like seeing my wife's pussy when her BBC pulls out leaving it gaping.

Attachments

• gaping.mp4
    1.4 MB
  • Love
Reactions: rogerroger626, hikawade, Wahooguy and 7 others
mywife4blkncolorado said:
I especially like seeing my wife's pussy when her BBC pulls out leaving it gaping.
So sexy

Users who are viewing this thread