• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

white women with black babies on streets?

• Thread starterredheads
  • Start date
Saraha said:
You are mostly likely right. If a black man was walking with them, he would likely be unemployed. Hot, white pussy is usually not on it's own very long. White pussy tends to have trophy status.

Never thought of it but I believe you are right. A superior white woman needs more than one lover

Attachments

• 3-i+gladly+clean+Her+shoes.jpg
    3-i+gladly+clean+Her+shoes.jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 307
  • n_aCA014XVZ.jpg
    n_aCA014XVZ.jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 354
  • 2331de9792410aa0ef423efbca6326f9.jpg
    2331de9792410aa0ef423efbca6326f9.jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 373
  • 7411-12.jpg
    7411-12.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 363
  • BadNews.jpg
    BadNews.jpg
    53 KB · Views: 462
Reactions: Maxio
A thought

Many things have changed, today almost half of all births are to single parents. Women are no longer dependant on the male for a livlyhood, many now earn more than the male. Many women are not insisting or even wanting marriage before sex maybe they are seeking men who will give them the best children!Men have always considered it their right to have more than one woman, now the shoe is on the other foot.

Attachments

• CW24jun1102.jpg
    CW24jun1102.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 325
  • CW27may1100.jpg
    CW27may1100.jpg
    51.3 KB · Views: 303
  • OhDaddy.jpg
    OhDaddy.jpg
    60.9 KB · Views: 320
mimi27406 said:
Never thought of it but I believe you are right. A superior white woman needs more than one lover.

As do "superior" women (probably most women, actually) of other races...

mimi27406 said:
.... Women are no longer dependant on the male for a livelyhood, many now earn more than the male. .... Men have always considered it their right to have more than one woman, now the shoe is on the other foot.

As it should be...

Custer Laststand said:
As do "superior" women (probably most women, actually) of other races...

No, many of your 'superior' white women just stay at home and sponge off the state instead.

Women rule the roost because they rear the children - these days, a woman can buy sperm from a Sperm Bank after looking in a brochure at the credentials of the donors on offer.

Men are needed to pay the bills and support the children - and there will be many appropriate rewards if they do this well.

A husband also needs to keep up his exercise program so that he can enjoy the experiences of child rearing without running out of energy. Too much bad health is caused by not keeping fit.

Husbands need an open mind and a great sense of humour, because sometimes, the joke will be on them. Always expect the unexpected, and then you can handle all that life chucks at you. Society is changing rapidly as the corridors of power collapse under the weight of the internet. Husbands need to be adaptable, because a woman can change her mind if she sees something better.

Saraha said:
Women rule the roost because they rear the children - these days, a woman can buy sperm from a Sperm Bank after looking in a brochure at the credentials of the donors on offer.

Yes, but a lot of the 'donors' often don't want to bother these days due to the risks they have to put themselves to. In the UK and the Netherlands, an awful lot of men have stopped coming forward because of the fact that, by law, donors are no longer anonymous and the authority has to tell the child at 18 or whenever who the donor was.

Some of the women buy sperm from dodgy companies off the Internet - look at the case of that man in the Netherlands that had some nasty sexually transmitted diseases because he wasn't telling his clients the truth.

In fact, I would have thought it would be far better to have a child with a man you know and like - but not have any connections to - rather than going through a random process. And also because of the risks above.

THat also said: I've had women following me around trying to talk to me because they want a breeding partner so they can get a house and money from the state. These are vile-looking, malnourished druggies with rotten teeth and all kinds of other problems. The children that result from such parasitic relationships are rarely wanted or properly cared for, and they often grow up knowing misery.

What was it about superior white women again?

A proper woman needs more than one lover!

^ if given a chance 99% of white women will go black atleast once, they would be denying their natural urges if they dont. White women are naturally made to go black

^ The white race came into existence due to location. The first humans were black. Those that migrated north eventually evolved into whites. They were "naturally made" by their environment, which was the polar opposite of the blacks environment. Therefore your statement about white women being naturally made to go black makes no sense. UNLESS, unless, unless it is the natural tendency of any race to mate with the original race. There could be some validity to that theory. However that would extend to male whites, just as much as female whites. If that theory holds water, then gender would not matter, and white men would be "naturally made" to go black as well.

impregnating white women is a game for many black guys outthere, some black guys impregnate up to 20-30 white women

Reactions: sc_david and BorrowMyWife
Black guys don't care if the women are white or black. They like to fuck.
It is human nature to spread your genes. No other way to do that than to fuck women.
In nature, males, bucks, fight off each other in order to protect their doe's. That way they will make sure their genes will survive.
Humans changed that thru the years with evolution. But some refuse to accept evolution and continue to spread their genes to wandering doe's and doe's of other men, by shooting as much sperm into as many cunts as possible. It's fun and it works.

I don't think the white race will be wiped out, but a lot more white women don't care what society thinks anymore. So if they want black dick, they get black dick. If they get knocked up, they don't care. It is all part of evolution. Men and women were put here to procreate. Nothing wrong with fucking, nothing wrong with cross breeding between races. We are all human, no matter what color.

Reactions: BorrowMyWife
^ the reason is white girls are easiest girls and love to open their pussies for everyone, ofcourse non white guys will take advantage of that situation. other then black guys, i also see plenty of arab, pakistani, indian,persian etc.. who bang a lot of white girls here in canada. The hottest most beautiful blonde girl in my class is with a indian guy rather then many handsome white guys in the class.

The only men i hardly see with white girls are east asian men, a lot of white women/girls just dont like them for some reason, maybe its their eyes, i am not sure

^ where is that, brazil??? i thought south americans also had big dicks

Only difference is black guys get to fuck both white and black girls.

I don't want to burst your fantasy bubble but there are a lot of black girls getting fucked by white guys. In fact, a lot of intelligent, pretty black girls (college age and up) end up dating white guys because there are far more white guys in their circles (work, school, etc.) than black.

^ the reason is white girls are easiest girls and love to open their pussies for everyone, ofcourse non white guys will take advantage of that situation. other then black guys, i also see plenty of arab, pakistani, indian,persian etc.. who bang a lot of white girls here in canada. The hottest most beautiful blonde girl in my class is with a indian guy rather then many handsome white guys in the class.

I realize you don't even have one foot in reality, but, at least try to keep a toe in reality. The majority of white women have never had sex with a black man (or any other man of color) and do not have fantasies about it. Most white women are not slutty or whores but actually are monogamous and looking for a guy that they love and trust and can settle down and spend their life with.

I'm curious about the men that frequent this forum-Do any of you actually date women? I mean on a regular basis. Women in the real world are nothing like the women described in post after post on this forum. Of the 100s of women that I have known (sexually or as friends), I have never known one that liked to be shit or pissed on. Really, fantasy is fine but let's try to keep the fantasy part in perspective to the realities of the world.

"I must be crazy to be in a loony bin like this"-Randle McMurphy in One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest

Why wouldn't any color gal go for tall, dark, handsome? And big cock besides? In my case, wife and 2 daughters both popped out blacks. Best part? They're not my kids - it's not incest! I love being daddy to them and raising them right - if u no what I mean.

LOL ... my GAWD ... another realist! And I thought I was just about the only one! Welcome to "2 feet on the ground" ... oh, and I just know you have a dong that touches the ground. Only me and Duke have the shortest cocks on this site ... and he beats me by a quarter inch 'cause of his foreskin!

Oh no, I'm in a club where Duke is a member. FUCK!:D

I've been lurking around this place forever and lately it seems like all these newer posters are living in Never Never Land. Now, as to my dong-I'm about 7" on a good day, 6" on a day where I'm either not too excited or have recently had sex.:eek:

Speaking of Never Never Land:

Why wouldn't any color gal go for tall, dark, handsome? And big cock besides? In my case, wife and 2 daughters both popped out blacks. Best part? They're not my kids - it's not incest! I love being daddy to them and raising them right - if u no what I mean.

I know what you mean and should tell you that you're probably in the wrong Forum and place. I can only hope that the places that I visit in the Palmetto State are nowhere near where you and your wife and daughters live.

Let me say again that:

"I must be crazy to be in a loony bin like this"-Randle McMurphy in One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest

I saw atleast 7 white women with black kids on the street today. lol i am starting to count now days

white-women-black-kid.jpg

Redheads, I went to the mall and a fair today. I saw about 800 white women with white babies and about 50 black women with black babies. I saw 3 white women with mixed babies and one of those women was my wife.

MacNfries said:
Here ya go, a visual ... Mac :D

hey can you tell me where you got that pic from????

Users who are viewing this thread