• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Who’s into water sports?

• Thread starterConroeHairyHotwife
  • Start date

ConroeHairyHotwife

Succubus
Beloved Member
Aug 3, 2020
Texas
I’m a big fan! Lol. I like getting my tits pissed on by dominant guys and I also give my husband golden cocktails on the reg with me as the dominant one. Who else is into pee play?

3E3F15E6-6230-4BD1-837B-11132F530A58.gif 1E819D93-801D-470F-9C14-7E6B4B53A582.gif E1867C10-B497-4EAE-AC00-2C0CF9BB2382.gif

• Love
Reactions: bobstudio83, HotwifeAdmirer, mrundertaker and 13 others
I've been pissing on my cuck for over 17 years. His mouth is my toilet.

PIss mouth.jpg sm066.jpg sm081.jpg

• Love
Reactions: MatureBullForMatureSluts, Bubbacum, SquirmingSub and 3 others
MrsPennySneddon said:
I've been pissing on my cuck for over 17 years. His mouth is my toilet.

PIss mouth.jpg sm066.jpg sm081.jpg

you’re full bush too! We’d be trouble together. Lolol

Reactions: MrsPennySneddon and VauxGuy
Well, if you’re looking for volunteers I’d gladly get involved with that!!

Reactions: MrsPennySneddon
The wife and I have done some piss play, going both ways. I really like sucking her clit and having her release in my mouth. 20201007_061035.jpgDSC00265-crop.JPG

Reactions: Focker
The first time it happened with me I was performing Cunnilingus on my ex girlfriend,she was in the throes of an intense orgasm as she arched her back until she was practically levitating and thrust her vagina into my face and she suddenly started pissing.

I didn't miss a beat,nothing could distract me from my task when I'm bringing my lover to climax,I continued devouring her until her body stopped trembling and I knew she was totally satiated.

Afterwards as we lay kissing I told her she had squirted pee, she was mortified and refused to believe me,I told her not to stress over it as although I wasn't expecting it,I found it a total turn on that I could perform so well on her that she actually pissed herself.

Still she steadfastly refused to accept that it happened so I got up and put the light on and showed her the bed sheets,and she finally realised it had indeed happened.

She then profusely apologised and said she had no idea it had happened and if she did she would have tried to stop herself, I told her it had happened quite early in her orgasm and I loved it, I gulped down what I had to whilst continuing to eat her out and found it a total turn on, after I told her that she she became accepting of the idea and we started incorporating it into our love play.

The strange thing was I actually enjoyed the taste of hers, but when I pissed on her face , hair or tits, and then kissed her thus tasting my own piss in the process,I did not like the taste of my own

Reactions: MrsPennySneddon
I think it’s amazingly hot when I’ve got a guy who’s a real stud and dominant and covered with tats and he does that to me. Specifically on my tits. I’ve not gotten it in my mouth or even in my face yet. My husband likes the taste of mine so I’m thinking about going further with me getting it from my guys and see.

• Love
Reactions: SquirmingSub, bobbyhotone2, Keesnl and 2 others
Same here.
My gf and I enjoy pee play on occasion, but neither of us like the taste, so no drinking it or peeing on faces. And we always confine it to the tub or shower. She loves me pissing on her tits and belly, aiming the stream back and forth, up and down.

As some of us older folks know, bladder leakage is no joke for women as they age, and big orgasms can generate a spontaneous release (or releases!). When it happens as I'm eating her out, I don't mind if I get splashed, but I will pull my face back and use my chest to rub her pussy, as one example.

I would love to have a bed (at least) or a room where a couple can induce pee play in the bed with no worries of soaking the mattress or having to deal with an aftermath. Plastic/rubber sheets rarely stay in place. We have a 'wet' pad (plastic) that is supposed to prevent soak-thru, but it's only so effective and uncomfortable.

Reactions: SquirmingSub and MrsPennySneddon
Nazareth said:
Same here.
My gf and I enjoy pee play on occasion, but neither of us like the taste, so no drinking it or peeing on faces. And we always confine it to the tub or shower. She loves me pissing on her tits and belly, aiming the stream back and forth, up and down.

As some of us older folks know, bladder leakage is no joke for women as they age, and big orgasms can generate a spontaneous release (or releases!). When it happens as I'm eating her out, I don't mind if I get splashed, but I will pull my face back and use my chest to rub her pussy, as one example.

I would love to have a bed (at least) or a room where a couple can induce pee play in the bed with no worries of soaking the mattress or having to deal with an aftermath. Plastic/rubber sheets rarely stay in place. We have a 'wet' pad (plastic) that is supposed to prevent soak-thru, but it's only so effective and uncomfortable.
Buy a bondage toilet, or get a commode and make sure it all gets in your mouth.

Been on both ends but as a very dominant bull i'm more ( with the right and willing sub slut ) into doing this.

Nothing more beautifull to watch then a hot willing sub slut opening her mouth knowing and waiting for what is to cum. Have a beautifull long haired sub slut ( on loan ) who gets a kick from guys wearing a uniform, begging me and willing to do everything when i put on my uniform. ( former dutch spec forces for over 15 years )
Forcing her on her knees to suck, getting my hand around her hair, and pulling her away and tell her to open her mouth gets her crazy. So sometimes pee over her small titties and other time in her mouth, she depending her mood, even likes to swallow. After this she's into doing really everything.

For me, what i really like, nothing more beautifull seeing a woman squat and pushing her butt back so i can lick her butthole and pussy while she pees.

ConroeHairyHotwife said:
I think it’s amazingly hot when I’ve got a guy who’s a real stud and dominant and covered with tats and he does that to me. Specifically on my tits. I’ve not gotten it in my mouth or even in my face yet. My husband likes the taste of mine so I’m thinking about going further with me getting it from my guys and see.

• Love
Reactions: bobbyhotone2
Keesnl said:
Been on both ends but as a very dominant bull i'm more ( with the right and willing sub slut ) into doing this.

Nothing more beautifull to watch then a hot willing sub slut opening her mouth knowing and waiting for what is to cum. Have a beautifull long haired sub slut ( on loan ) who gets a kick from guys wearing a uniform, begging me and willing to do everything when i put on my uniform. ( former dutch spec forces for over 15 years )
Forcing her on her knees to suck, getting my hand around her hair, and pulling her away and tell her to open her mouth gets her crazy. So sometimes pee over her small titties and other time in her mouth, she depending her mood, even likes to swallow. After this she's into doing really everything.

For me, what i really like, nothing more beautifull seeing a woman squat and pushing her butt back so i can lick her butthole and pussy while she pees.

The SF part made me chuckle. My husband was formerly in a unit under us socom himself. Pure alpha his whole life and still is except with me. With me I put him in panties and make him drink my piss and suck guy’s dicks and I fuck around with other men constantly. Lololol. That’s what I like the most, having so much power that I can turn a man like him into my groveling little bitch. ;)

Reactions: MatureBullForMatureSluts, MrsPennySneddon and Keesnl
Guess we all have our kinks and weakspots ;)

ConroeHairyHotwife said:
The SF part made me chuckle. My husband was formerly in a unit under us socom himself. Pure alpha his whole life and still is except with me. With me I put him in panties and make him drink my piss and suck guy’s dicks and I fuck around with other men constantly. Lololol. That’s what I like the most, having so much power that I can turn a man like him into my groveling little bitch. ;)
But you also enjoy other men pissing on your TiTs. Does your husband enjoy watching men piss on your big beautiful naked TiTs?

ConroeHairyHotwife said:
Very exciting that you love dominant men pissing on your big beautiful naked TiTs. does your lucky husband love watching the men piss on you?

My wife has enjoyed me pissing on her big naked TiTs, face and in her mouth a few times. But no other men have pissed on her yet. But other men have asked her and me if they could piss on her and in her mouth but I always said no because I was not ready for them to piss on my wife. Now I am ready and hope to see men piss on my wife's big naked TiTs, face and in her mouth, and to watch my wife enjoy drinking other men's piss. Hopefully at some sex parties in front of me and many other people.

ConroeHairyHotwife said:
I’m a big fan! Lol. I like getting my tits pissed on by dominant guys and I also give my husband golden cocktails on the reg with me as the dominant one. Who else is into pee play?

3E3F15E6-6230-4BD1-837B-11132F530A58.gif 1E819D93-801D-470F-9C14-7E6B4B53A582.gif E1867C10-B497-4EAE-AC00-2C0CF9BB2382.gif
My wife and I are. I hope to watch other men pissing on my wife's big naked TiTs, face and in her mouth, then to watch her drink other men's piss soon.

Wife pisses like a man :p

Attachments

• Kudalskies's uploaded images.mp4
    1.4 MB
  • Love
Reactions: Keesnl

Users who are viewing this thread