• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Who breeds the bitch: one or many BULLS?

• Thread starterbulltrainedcuck
  • Start date

bulltrainedcuck

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jul 30, 2007
My wife, addicted to blackcock, loves her BULLS - yes she has more than one.
Lately there has been talk of breeding as it is inevitable for many black BULLS to want to breed their white bitches. As a cuck who serves her BULLS in whatever capacity they please, I have no choice in this matter, but I do have a question or two which perhaps BULLS or cucks or slut wives in similar situation can answer.

Should it only be one particular BULL who does the breeding or does it matter if she simply is impregnated by whatever BULL happens to be there at the magic moment? My second question is: do the sexual dynamics between white whorewife and her BULL or BILLS change after this, become more tame, or hotter after conception occurs. Many thanks for your time.

I have it on good authority that the sexual dynamics between the 'white whorewife' and the BILLS change...if not after the conception, then definitely after birth.

Bills have a tendency to get much Bigger and Harder (to pay down) after family increases, after all.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think 99% of this is pure fantasy, myself. I've seen many bi-racial couples with offspring, and many single caucasian women with bi-racial kids, but I can't remember seeing caucasian married women having mixed race kids. So if it's all fantasy, as I suspect, what is the big turn-on, actually? Explain.

best to use few blk bulls.

Giggling.

Bootyz said:
I have it on good authority that the sexual dynamics between the 'white whorewife' and the BILLS change...if not after the conception, then definitely after birth.

Bills have a tendency to get much Bigger and Harder (to pay down) after family increases, after all.

Yes,i agree completely.

Have her gang banged

I think the best answer is to let ehm all get together all at once, maybe even have some black freinds over and gang bang the hell out of he till she is knocked up.

That way no one knows for sure who did it, but she has been breed.

Wish it was me.

Last edited by a moderator:
That may be tough to do seeing as how MEN can't get pregnant!

pimpology101 said:
That may be tough to do seeing as how MEN can't get pregnant!

Hey Pimp ole buddy hang on I just seen where a Mule gave birth and not me for christ sakes, yeah a million in one chance had a little one they aren't suppose to be able to. Sterile animal they are but you better hang on to your nuts hell old snowflake wants your white balls on a stump.

It wants them in its mouth, not on a stump.........

pimpology101 said:
It wants them in its mouth, not on a stump.........

Holy shit thats a good one and he's trying to match wits with you.lol

At it's basic core it comes down to women's innate submissive nature and their enjoyment of being a "slut." They don't understand it any better than we do but a huge number of them enjoy being dirty..........slutty........

Users who are viewing this thread