Who do you fuck with?

• Thread starterSon of John
  • Start date

Son of John

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jan 30, 2008
Guys, when you and your wife choose another man to bring into your bedroom, who do you choose? Is he a friend, or is he a stranger? Or, is he a guy you know casually, but is neither friend or stranger?

And how do you let him know he has been chosen? Does your wife say to him "You can fuck me if you want to. My husband doesn't mind." Or does the husband talk with the guy and say to him "Would you like to fuck my wife? You may!"

And there have been cases in which the "other" man would say to the husband "I think your wife's really hot! I'd love to fuck her! Can I?"

Which of these has fit your own fuck-history?

For us I set her up some early on but for the last decade or more she has made her own dates. They come from web sites like sdc or swinglifestyle or swingatlanta or they are references from others she has dated.

I love it when her bulls communicate with me either telling me what they are going to do or how much they enjoyed it.

In many cases they become regulars, some are just passing through town and may be one timers or regulars when they visit.

My wife doesnt like the guy knowing that I know whats happening. So she just sleeps with guys that try to pick her up knowing that she is married.

I think most of the time the woman is the one finding her own lovers. Unless the couple is swingers and they travel in some very open circles.

I would think the gym would be a great place for a woman to look for some guys, especially a nice looking Milf looking for a slightly younger man.

The choise is my wifes. I have no say in who, when and how she fucks.
She picks her fuckbuddies and lovers herself. Some pick up her at bars, some she mets at dating sites on the internet, some she has met at work, some by friends.
It varies a lot.