• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Who had his wife pregnant from others and how will ended?

• Thread starterStrongMaster
  • Start date

StrongMaster

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Aug 15, 2023
Who had his wife pregnant from others and how will ended?

Reactions: KarlandLisa
None want to stare store? Shy?

I am sure my wife became pregnant by her boyfriend but we were all happy so no problem

My wife was bred by her bull back in 2005 when she was 37, she is 56 now. She had a miscarriage and lost the baby

• Sad
Reactions: littlecucky
After 3 years of marriage, my wife took a lover. A friend of mine. She enjoyed the sex with him much better than with me. He was not aware my wife was telling me of his visits to our bedroom. We had planned for her to go off the pill for her health. We thought we had time for the effects of the pill to wear off. He got my wife pregnant almost immediately. I never shamed or degraded my wife. I felt it was her body to carry the child of any man she chose, but I raised the child as my own.

Last edited:
Reactions: tooshor, Lovasianladies, ChillJaxGuy and 3 others
My wife was very active her freshman year in college after being raised by strict parents. She was a virgin heading off to college but certainly made up for it. I saw her leaving with multiple guys heading back to the dorm. She was on the pill immediately and claims she has been with only me now although I question that sometime. Confident my three kids are mine. Now that we are older I'd love to have her fucking other guys before we get too old.

Reactions: littlecucky
It probably happens more than people think.
I suspect at least one of our was the other man's. We never told him. Probably should have. But honestly it doesn't matter. I raised them all as mine. I taught them right and wrong and made them into great adults.
That's way it should be.

That said, people do have to think what they will do if it happens. Not worrying who's it was and raising them as mine was my choice. Not all men can do that. And not all women can handle having another man's child while she is married!

Reactions: littlecucky and Rbm

Users who are viewing this thread