• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Who here enjoys cleaning wife after another man?

• Thread starterbhamguy
  • Start date

bhamguy

good muslim boy lol
Beloved Member
Feb 5, 2014
birmingham, england
Im not married yet but just was curious since I would to clean up

There's nothing better for this cuckboy hubby then to eat my wife after her big cock lover made a mess of her pussy . I also love my wife laughing at me doing it, and calling me her little dick cum lover . She loves it when I cum on the sheets licking her lovers cum up.

I had never eaten my own cum from my wife's pussy but I had kissed her after I had cum in her mouth. When she started dating black men (we have an open marriage) they would pick her up at our house and when they returned home, she would often give them a blow job in our drive way as a way of capping off the evening. She would come into our bedroom where I would be waiting up for her to allow me to have seconds. When I kissed her, I often could taste the residual cum left from her “Good Night BJ” that she had just given her date. This went on for some time until one night when she had undressed and was laying on top of me kissing me; she slid up my body until her pussy was inches from my face. I could smell the musty odor of sex. I gently kissed her pussy lips and could taste the familiar taste of her black lover’s dried sperm. She pushed forward and my tongue slipped between her pussy lips. The inner folds of her pussy were very wet and slick with his salty and slightly bitter sperm. As she ground her very used cunt into my face she began to moan. My wife grabbed the headboard of our bed and as she orgasmed on my tongue her kagel muscle began to spasm. As that happened several large globs her black lovers cum, with the consistency of egg white, flowed into my mouth causing me to almost gag. I swallowed the liquid and my tongue continued to probe deeper into her pussy.
As she came down from her orgasm, she rolled off me on to her back. I climbed on top of my wife, and kissed her, sharing the taste of her pussy and her lovers cum with my wife, as my dick slipped into her moist cunt. I lasted only seconds before I added my sperm to her pussy mixing with the remnants of her lovers cum.
Since that time I regularly pleasure my wife orally after her dates and love the taste of her mating with her black friends.

Eating cream pie reminds me of my place in the world. Fresh or as my wife likes to say she has brought me " take out" in either case it reinforces the fact that I am not the one who makes her complete in that very important intimate way.

Not sure about the creampies, but definitely sucking cock.

I have been doing this for years. There is nothing finer than listening and watching my wife get completely fucked by her stud/lover. I am right there when they finish so I can get between her legs and eat her cum filled pussy. Nothing tastes the same as fresh cum all nice and warm. If she is out on a date I clean her when she comes home, but it is not the same as freshly fucked pussy. Enjoyable, but not the same.

For me, it started without my knowledge. I had a girlfriend who figured I would not know the difference that she had been fucked silly before we were together. Id go down on her and see her lips swollen and Id lick her until she came. I developed a taste for used pussy.
Then I was part of a gang bang with a girl who wanted to do all of my friends at one time. I was the guy with transportation so the guy who organized the GB and I picked her up. There were 8 guys and this girl, Jackie. She did all of us bareback multiple times over the course of 3 or 4 hours. At the end of the night, she needed a ride home and so that job fell to me. We were not a block on the drive across town and she made it known she was still turned on by her night. We started making out in my car. I had to find a place to park ( now it was like 3am) so I found a service road on a country club that was perfect. We parked and jumped in the back seat and she peeled off her clothes and were making out. Something came over me. That feeling you get in the pit of your stomach and I started sliding down from kissing her tits to her stomach. The feeling between both of us grew stronger and so I decided to slide down and eat her pussy. It was incredible since she had something like 20 loads of cum pumped into her ( yes she had a towel and was wiping herself) and the flavor was unmistakable now. It reminded me of my old girlfriend who I knew was fucking around but she never admitted it.

I was a teenager back then. Never looked back since. I have an appetite these days for well used women. Makes me hard just thinking about it.

I think that SARAHA is just right. ! But ofcourse everything depends how the men are feeling the whole system of this kind of lifestyle. But in MY mind it is really amazing feeling and I do like that much. !

Saraha said:
I wish more men would get to love used pussy.

She doesn't get it as much as she'd like, but my wife makes sure I get a pretty steady diet of used pussy...and I do love it.

Saraha said:
Every virgin male should have it on his bucket list to suck several cocks and eat at least 50 creampies to complete his Rite-of-Passage into Adulthood.

Amen to that! It should be like a church for cuckolds.

Users who are viewing this thread