• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Who here has been successful with Craigslist ?

• Thread starterBlackyoung
  • Start date
B

Blackyoung

Have anyone here posted an ad and had much success? I posted my ad today.

Yep

Blackyoung said:

I'm off to meet a couple tonight, actually @ 8pm from an ad I posted on CL. It works after you sift through the BS.

BBC - Ohio said:
I'm off to meet a couple tonight, actually @ 8pm from an ad I posted on CL. It works after you sift through the BS.
Good luck on your meet mate.

I emailed a chick and it turned out to be a spam bot for an adult dating site. Sifting through the BS is going to be a headache. Oh well, I'll get through it.

I can't even figure out how to use it productively.

Blackyoung said:

I've met a bunch of folks off of CL..but you've got to be willing to sift thru a bunch of fakes. Once you been on it a while you'll know how to spot the bullshitters...and as with any online spot, there's a ton of gay guys possing as couples and/or women.

All in all for every person you meet there will be about 20 fakes you'll have to sort out.

WisconsinBBC said:
I've met a bunch of folks off of CL..but you've got to be willing to sift thru a bunch of fakes. Once you been on it a while you'll know how to spot the bullshitters...and as with any online spot, there's a ton of gay guys possing as couples and/or women.

All in all for every person you meet there will be about 20 fakes you'll have to sort out.
WOOW

that's alot of fakes. Fakers+spam bots= alot of sifting out to do.

Any tips on spotting the fakes?

I know some are obvious but then again, some are not.

Well....

pimpology101 said:
I can't even figure out how to use it productively.

Met a nice couple that was real. The tip was the male of the couple gave me their phone number after we exchanged just two e-mails so I knew they were real. Chick was pretty hot - red head with soft tits with nipples that got really hard, with a nice round ass. She took the dick well. Funny, dude said "aw...it's bigger than mine" and his lady laughed. I felt sorry for the guy...but not sorry enough not to fuck his wife, lol. They already invited me back. :clap:

Agreed however that it is seems to be the exception as opposed to the rule being able to meet real people from CL. Pimp, I don't think she'll be down for the GB however. I tried to look out for ya however.

Blackyoung said:
WOOW

that's alot of fakes. Fakers+spam bots= alot of sifting out to do.

Any tips on spotting the fakes?

I know some are obvious but then again, some are not.

My tips:

I think it's odd for all the alleged 18/19, etc year old 'chicks' claiming to need a one night stand or wanting to be a slut for a night etc. I don't even mess around with those. I tend to look for couples who have posted an ad with photos or I simply post my own ad with photos and I demand photos from the people who reply. I'm sure you have been on the 'net long enough to spot photos that are fakes.

I think you'll do better posting your own ad and include a photo or two and wait for the responses. Sure you'll get responses from single men/gay men (even when you say you are not looking for single men :lame:) but you can't do anything but hit that delete button. Keep at it man. You'll get a feel for what and who is real and who is full of shit. There are tons of couples looking for BBC so keep at it and it will pay off.

BBC - Ohio said:
My tips:

I think it's odd for all the alleged 18/19, etc year old 'chicks' claiming to need a one night stand or wanting to be a slut for a night etc. I don't even mess around with those. I tend to look for couples who have posted an ad with photos or I simply post my own ad with photos and I demand photos from the people who reply. I'm sure you have been on the 'net long enough to spot photos that are fakes.

I think you'll do better posting your own ad and include a photo or two and wait for the responses. Sure you'll get responses from single men/gay men (even when you say you are not looking for single men :lame:) but you can't do anything but hit that delete button. Keep at it man. You'll get a feel for what and who is real and who is full of shit. There are tons of couples looking for BBC so keep at it and it will pay off.
thanks man. So far it's been complete bull. Maybe the people are staying away from me because I'm 18? Anyways, The chicks I do respond to, they turn out to be automated spam bots. So far, no luck.

thanks for the tips man.

It works...you can't be a dumb jerk responding to w4m nsa ad's from 19 year olds -lol!
You need to post and let whoever your looking for find you.
Don't demand pics right away- no pic no response = jerk or pic collector.
Posting a pic always gets your ad more views.
Be very specific about what you seek.
Watch out for trannies- they're getting harder and harder to detect.

:blahblah:

Oh yeah, couples mw4m, mw4mw, with bad pics are real.

Went on there as you can get cities close to where you live and responded to this ad and went to meet and the couple was suppose to be in their early forties and shit they were all of sixty something you couldn't use enough spray starch to keep your dick hard on that old woman damn she was ugly. Turned and left. Lots of fakes, sift through and have them send pics so you know who you are meeting.

My wife uses it for everything EXcept meeting new men and new friends.

successful in every way.

By the way ,, good point on the pic. the no pic - no response = jerk or pic collector all the time.
luv, MsGary(Bj)

seanc said:
Y don't you go out and get some pussy like normal people dumb ass nigga. Fuckin' geek ass nigga posting ads on craigslist lol.
Everything out here is racist .

Blackyoung said:
Everything out here is racist .

here ?? wth u talking bout young nigga ? I'm black

Last edited by a moderator:
That was strike two, Sean. One more & it's like baseball.......your ass is out.

pimpology101 said:
That was strike two, Sean. One more & it's like baseball.......your ass is out.

When was the first strike pimpy ?

In the other thread where you were first warned.

Last edited by a moderator:
seanc said:
here ?? wth u talking bout young nigga ? I'm black
LOL I'm talking about my neighborhood .

hi

I have put up mine... LEts see what happens

Users who are viewing this thread